[Defunct] [1.3] WindowShine-v16 - Gold foil update (26 December 17)

HafCoJoe

It would be awesome if you could add WindowShine to CKAN.

Great Job BTW, looks amazing.

I'm sadly not the biggest fan of CKAN. I'm not planning on adding any of my three mods to it for the time being bur I wouldn't complain if someone else wanted to maintain a CKAN version for me :P. It's a very easy install without it.

I'm sadly not the biggest fan of CKAN. I'm not planning on adding any of my three mods to it for the time being bur I wouldn't complain if someone else wanted to maintain a CKAN version for me :P. It's a very easy install without it.

How about KSP-AVC? It'd be nice to know when there's a new update, even if I prefer installing it manually.

How about KSP-AVC? It'd be nice to know when there's a new update, even if I prefer installing it manually.

What do you mean by KSP-AVC? I don't know the plans for Astronomer's Visual Pack :sticktongue: - I do get your point with knowing when there's an update though.

Edited by Avera9eJoe

LoL, hehe

I would go for a CKAN release as well....

It should be super easy to go for, as long as the hosting download place is one the allowed ones. And course, just need a couple of people to maintain the package, as most other mods already do.

• 3 weeks later...
Hey Avera9eJoe, first off thank you for this amazing mod ! And here's my question : will you do something to allow the lights to be turned on ?

Hello and thank you! The short answer is I would if I could... It's more of a bug with KSP/Unity then the reflection wrapper plugin. And as the OP mentioned, I am not the original coder of the reflections plugin. Shaw takes all the glory for that. I'm hoping that the next update opens new doors for this exact thing though. It would be nice to see lights and green highlighting again.

I did a thing... I think... I added support for Kerbal Planetary Base Systems minus the MK2 Habitat because for whatever reason the reflections won't apply to the windows because they are separate textures from the main body and its confusing MM, I think, but everything else has it. Some reflections are odd just because of the angle some of the windows are at in this mod but its there :D If anyone has any other mods that need it I can try poking them :D

Edit:

Erm.. right download link, here it is :3

I did a thing... I think... I added support for Kerbal Planetary Base Systems

Line 47 reads "%meshes = Habiitat_MK1 Window". Double i intentional?

If anyone has any other mods that need it I can try poking them

If you can, Stockalike Station Parts Expansion would be awesome. I keep dreaming of that large cupola..

Line 47 reads "%meshes = Habiitat_MK1 Window". Double i intentional?

If you can, Stockalike Station Parts Expansion would be awesome. I keep dreaming of that large cupola..

Yep! Its actually the name of the mesh for whatever reason :D And I will do my best to get the Station Expansion mod to have it :)

- - - Updated - - -

The command module for WarpShip would be awesome. :) I tried to do it myself once but couldn't get it to work.

I will poke it to see if I can get it to work!

Nhawks17 if you plan on doing a number of mod packs for people, I might want to add your name to the OP for credit... would you be okay with that? As well as adding their links to the OP as well?

Works for me :D And I now have finished the support for the Stockalike Station Parts Expansion as ObsessedWithKSP requested, here is that one :)

Also might I add that that was a wonderful suggestion they look brilliant with reflections.

Edited by Nhawks17

• 2 weeks later...
What's a good method for integrating multiple support cfgs-- just merging the data from each into a main WindowShine.cfg?

You can just install them both keeping both configs. You could merge them if you want to make it look cleaner but it isn't necessary. - It also could depend on the mods. Which packs are you installing?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.