Planes Showcase: SHOW OF YOUR SPACE/ATMOSPHERIC PLANES!

Should we do mod craft or stock craft (mainly)?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Should we do mod craft or stock craft (mainly)?

• Mod!
    • Stock!

hi guys, i just want to make a thread that would acknowledge the effort of plane designers and compile all planes for easier access and reference. I hope this would be as widely accepted as other successful showcase threads.

RULES:

1. Screenshots are necessary.

2. ADD A DESCRIPTION.

3. Mods are ok, but please refrain from uploading too many mod planes: I still want this to be kept a mainly stock thread.

I will start with my crow jet, recently featured by heretic391

Javascript is disabled. View full album

The Crow is a drone jet that can achieve hypersonic speeds EASILY. It can lift off on 35 m/s and (seriously) usually accidentally goes mach on cruise. This jet is still not totally developed, so feel free to modify this craft, (if you repost, please give me credit)

Edited by Goodle...
rules

Considering this chops out pretty much anything using B9, Firespitter, or the other dozen or so smaller plane packs out there . . . Good luck enforcing that, or at least expect this to be a very short showcase.

Well, if we're creative enough... :D

- - - Updated - - -

The Boeing C-17 Globemaster III!

4xxzDTN.jpg

QFZMg6p.jpg

The Lockheed C-5 Galaxy!

TRD2Ms1.jpg

ACK2iIh.jpg

A cancelled B-52 Stratofortress

E0uYx9E.jpg

The Lockheed-Martin C130 Hercules!

6jg9OSy.jpg

wvJDtZo.jpg

The McDonnell Douglas KC-10 Extender!

xwg3H6k.jpg

nd0hiAl.jpg

The MINI Lockheed C-5 Galaxy!

NYKaXok.jpg

ZpdVDEE.jpg

The Convair B-36 Peacemaker!

th0C9vW.jpg

I7L5Gcc.jpg

The Boeing C-135 Stratolifter!

vmrnYie.jpg

soupKfH.jpg

Idk i have a fair few planes lol i do not plan on stopping making them anytime soon and they are all stock.

F4 Phantom

zjngVLU.jpg

Thunder Storm ASATO

9P1sia9.jpg

Nuclear Comet

CivwyI5.jpg

Nuclear Ion Comet

BCPddY2.jpg

iWmf1fB.jpg

Cronus Titan hauler

TF9gx7o.jpg

Rocket comet

Ojnut2o.jpg

Now this is pod racing mk4

aKaiFQ6.jpg

White lightning mk7

11mNMqL.jpg

Sr-71, SR-72 and B-2 spirit bomber

ku7hieD.jpg

SSTOs for looks only xD

fp9e3pX.jpg

A multi-role light weight easy-to-fly SSTO capable of 80km LKO, to be used for shuttling crew, utility and research, and any other space endeavors. By default is unarmed, but features light armor plating (because you'll never know when you'll NEED armor plating) Additional features are having a K.L.A.W. in its rear and a fancy utility research bay laboratory complete with an ion escape pod, go figure :D

m4zcLiB.jpg

Another multi-role SSTO with high maneuverability and relative ease of controls, capable of a stack 100km LKO. Designed for shuttling crew, or utility and research, or interplanetary endeavors if installed with an interplanetary engine module. Also has light plating to protect the ultra-sensitive engine cluster from... anything. Additional features are having 4 dawn ion engines for the super-efficient burns, and that fancy utility research bay laboratory complete with an ion escape pod. Also aerodynamically shaped like a star to fit your shooting star ascent profile :D

x8Ykucd.jpg

Not a multi-role SSTO, well, not available for shuttling the least, but designed for interplanetary exciting-boring endeavors (interplanetary engine module required), capable of a 100km LKO, to be used for utility and research purposes, or a two-man mission to the unknown. Also has light plating for protection, because you can never get enough protection :D Additional features are having 4 dawn ion engines for the super-efficient burns, and that fancy utility research bay laboratory complete with an ion escape pod, and has a large fuel capacity for those delta-V rosters :D

More previes :D

z8NvLvF.jpg

r0wGh7p.jpg

8yq0t5s.jpg

emaIjeM.jpg

Ano00EC.jpg

2Qjr7vF.jpg

LZAqUou.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

jklrLZO.jpg

FZyKsc7.jpg

HajJE8X.jpg

i0fO7if.jpg

l36Y5nh.jpg

w9YSb9A.jpg

Didn't you say it was barely orbit capable as of 1.0.2?

Yeah it just uses rapiers, could probably make it a hell of a lot better just by slapping some of Cronus's engines on it haha, i want to give it a cargo bay is one big problem, idk how to go about it, i could make the plane bigger and give it a stock hinge bay but parts

I'm pretty sure the Dassault Falcon isn't stock....

I see a lot of spaceplanes, not enough planes. This how I scourged Kerbin of Science!

Why not both? :D

Whoever said that creative SSTOs are impossible... are not obviously trying hard enough xD

Bill : "We need a shuttle that could take 20 kerbals up in orbit, I'm suggesting a work on the STS-"

Jebediah : "I WANT A LEARJET."

Bill : "A LEARJET? How on earth-?"

Blackbird CEO : "SOLD!!"

yg2bW3W.jpg

HUOluJZ.jpg

EssLqXC.jpg

FIvfGff.jpg

TTbXF3E.jpg

It does tend to get warm and toasty....

g4JMY5X.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.