Need recruits for a starmade faction (Nextech Enterprises Recruiting)

daniel l.

Lesson learned: Always dock your ships.

The AUS-2 was docked. :P

I think I currently own the most powerful ship in our faction (Besides potentially the Firestorm, though I don't know it's weapons loadout). One main missile launcher that does 3.8 million damage, swarm launcher (38 missiles) to distract AI turrets and do moderate (650) damage per missile, six AI missile launchers that fire two homing missiles each every 16 seconds for 6k(?) damage, a really cruddy beam turret that I'm going to get rid of, and two AMC machine gun turrets that do 500 damage per second. It is almost 300 meters long, and has over 500k shields. And it's only about halfway done. :) I plan on reworking a few weapons and adding more weapons and shields.

Should we continue to accept every stray factionless member of this server, or should we be more careful in our selections?

The AUS-2 was docked. :P

I think I currently own the most powerful ship in our faction (Besides potentially the Firestorm, though I don't know it's weapons loadout). One main missile launcher that does 3.8 million damage, swarm launcher (38 missiles) to distract AI turrets and do moderate (650) damage per missile, six AI missile launchers that fire two homing missiles each every 16 seconds for 6k(?) damage, a really cruddy beam turret that I'm going to get rid of, and two AMC machine gun turrets that do 500 damage per second. It is almost 300 meters long, and has over 500k shields. And it's only about halfway done. :) I plan on reworking a few weapons and adding more weapons and shields.

Should we continue to accept every stray factionless member of this server, or should we be more careful in our selections?

i would say continue to accept, they could be useful. but i would recommend you and the other main members set your faction block permissions on your ship to block them from doing anything with any of our major vessels. also good job on the ship! i've got a destroyer design i'd like to build, so when im online hopefully tomorrow i'll show it to you. :)

And please tell me how many members the faction has now if the number as changed since i logged off last night.

Is there an easier way to build turrets than to build a whole new ship and dock it with your base/ship? I get tired of having to move between my mothership and turrets when building. Also, how could I make some AI fighters undock with a mothership without switching to them? My current plan is to take out pirates by sending in a swarm of tough, small, disposable, easy-to-rebuild-from-blueprint drones while my mothership backs away and watches.

Is there an easier way to build turrets than to build a whole new ship and dock it with your base/ship? I get tired of having to move between my mothership and turrets when building. Also, how could I make some AI fighters undock with a mothership without switching to them? My current plan is to take out pirates by sending in a swarm of tough, small, disposable, easy-to-rebuild-from-blueprint drones while my mothership backs away and watches.

Sorry there is no way to make turrets without switching, and as for making drones just dock your drones to the mothership, Then activate the "bobby ai" module on each drone and then once your near enough to the pirates just go into build mode and delete the docking modules to release them.

btw i love your blue galaxy skybox i use it in several of my ksp installs.

The new NXE-AUS Kalzoria Star, coming to a server near you soon. :)

Loadout:

(2) 4-shot rocket launchers with lock-on effect, 56k damage per rocket, 15 second reload.

(1) Double-barrel antimatter cannon with machine-gun effect, 20,000 damage per second, 0.1 second reload.

Defenses:

(18) 6-barrel Anti-Missile Turrets (AMC with machine gun effect)

(7) Double-barrel Missile Turrets, 10k damage per rocket, 15 second reload.

Statistics:

Mass: 6,814

Shields: 621,000 (Recharge: 48k/s)

Power: 4.5 million (Recharge: 870k e/s)

Hitpoints: 4.4 million

Armor Hitpoints: 1.2 million

The ship also features an escape pod for when things turn south. Jump drive and radar jammer are included.

xTvde4K.png

GAn2Ggc.png

AD3w9XL.png

The new NXE-AUS Kalzoria Star, coming to a server near you soon. :)

Loadout:

(2) 4-shot rocket launchers with lock-on effect, 56k damage per rocket, 15 second reload.

(1) Double-barrel antimatter cannon with machine-gun effect, 20,000 damage per second, 0.1 second reload.

Defenses:

(18) 6-barrel Anti-Missile Turrets (AMC with machine gun effect)

(7) Double-barrel Missile Turrets, 10k damage per rocket, 15 second reload.

Statistics:

Mass: 6,814

Shields: 621,000 (Recharge: 48k/s)

Power: 4.5 million (Recharge: 870k e/s)

Hitpoints: 4.4 million

Armor Hitpoints: 1.2 million

The ship also features an escape pod for when things turn south. Jump drive and radar jammer are included.

http://i.imgur.com/xTvde4K.png

http://i.imgur.com/GAn2Ggc.png

http://i.imgur.com/AD3w9XL.png

looks effin awesome

looks effin awesome

Thanks. :)

I've got a few kinks to work out still... mainly that the turrets seem to be rebellious. :P I'll change their targeting to "Any" instead of "Selected".

Might put some more details on it... namely more of the hattel wedges. There are also several large hollow areas that could be filled with miscellaneous odds and ends.

Did I not put the dimensions? :huh: 129 meters long, 53 meters wide, 23 meters tall.

Of course, now I've got a different design in my head that I need to work on. :P I'm happy with this one though. (Except for the fact that it doesn't flare out near the end like I feel it should. :( Will be fixed in the next craft.)

EDIT:

Ooh, I know what it's missing. Ribbing.

Thanks. :)

I've got a few kinks to work out still... mainly that the turrets seem to be rebellious. :P I'll change their targeting to "Any" instead of "Selected".

Might put some more details on it... namely more of the hattel wedges. There are also several large hollow areas that could be filled with miscellaneous odds and ends.

Did I not put the dimensions? :huh: 129 meters long, 53 meters wide, 23 meters tall.

Of course, now I've got a different design in my head that I need to work on. :P I'm happy with this one though. (Except for the fact that it doesn't flare out near the end like I feel it should. :( Will be fixed in the next craft.)

EDIT:

Ooh, I know what it's missing. Ribbing.

I got a new ship too, Ask tomkilz for the blueprint when you are on, Its called the Helios destroyer. though its turrets are wonky and i would appreciate it if you could refit them.

I got a new ship too, Ask tomkilz for the blueprint when you are on, Its called the Helios destroyer. though its turrets are wonky and i would appreciate it if you could refit them.

An original ship or a downloaded one?

oGOoBhw.png

ItV6r2l.png

Edited by Starwhip

This looks cool, but I wonder what I would do if you put me in the faction.

Fight pirates, fight players (We haven't done that yet), mine resources, capture territory, build stations and ships, whatever you want to, really. The list goes on forever.

(It's on my to-do list to make a large-ish permacloak ship to mess with people at spawn. :P)

There is a ruined ship in our space called USS Enderprise the core was over heating. I saved it and parked it near our station. Who's is it?

That was Endersemens' ship afaik, maybe he ran into a stray band of pirates or something like that?

That was Endersemens' ship afaik, maybe he ran into a stray band of pirates or something like that?

Huh, that's odd. Was there any damage to it?

EDIT:

Oh, yeah, big-time damage. What the heck happened there? :huh:

Edited by Starwhip

If the server would come back on, I'd happily oblige. :I It's been a few hours now.

I spawned in that new ship by the way.

Is it the one in the screenshots?

BTW since you have a youtube channel could you do a lets play of starmade within nextech.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.