Need recruits for a starmade faction (Nextech Enterprises Recruiting)

daniel l.

Hmm... The settings are refusing to be persistent!

Bend to my will, you buttons! :mad:

EDIT:

Finally. :)

EDIT2:

Who's brilliant idea was it to make the warpgate from the planet to the base smaller than the one from the base to the planet? Because the AUS-2 doesn't fit. :P

Edited by Starwhip

Hmm... The settings are refusing to be persistent!

Bend to my will, you buttons! :mad:

EDIT:

Finally. :)

EDIT2:

Who's brilliant idea was it to make the warpgate from the planet to the base smaller than the one from the base to the planet? Because the AUS-2 doesn't fit. :P

Sorry it was me i didnt have enough gate materials and that planet has the sertise on the plate with the tower.

- - - Updated - - -

Hope the planet has a good amount of sertise, You see rarity of materials doesnt apply to planets when the game generates them it picks two random resources for each plate and it can be anything :)

Well so far the list of ships that have been mysteriously damaged/destroyed/MIA is:

NXE Starblaster

James Lawrence

NXE Whatever

USS Enderprise

AUS-2 Kiternyae I have a sneaking suspicion that someone was involved here too, but I found it undamaged.

I'm preparing for Plan Z: Pack it all up, kick the non-forum members for now, jump out, rebuild.

So, now that we have our current gate linked to a mining outpost, I'll be setting up another gate specifically routed to spawn.

It's going to be 51x51, so most if not all of our ships can pass though it with ease. On the other end however, the gate's only going to be 1/2 to 1/3 of the other's size to prevent suspicious characters from entering our space.

I'll be constructing the base side of the gate, but I'll also give the task of the other side amongst yourselves; How large and who's building it?

So, now that we have our current gate linked to a mining outpost, I'll be setting up another gate specifically routed to spawn.

It's going to be 51x51, so most if not all of our ships can pass though it with ease. On the other end however, the gate's only going to be 1/2 to 1/3 of the other's size to prevent suspicious characters from entering our space.

I'll be constructing the base side of the gate, but I'll also give the task of the other side amongst yourselves; How large and who's building it?

One-way highway? :D

Am I the only one who knows of the Starforge gates or have you guys been using those too?

When I next get on, I can probably build the other end and connect them. The AUS-2 should be able to fit through the farside gate. It's a slim ship, so unless the enemy's going full Heighliner-style death cylinders, we should be safe from the big guys.

EDIT:

Unless they've built ships specially designed to make it through even the tiniest warpgate. All that needs to pass through is the core... and now that the core can be exposed without worry, it will be a big problem.

Edited by Starwhip

One-way highway? :D

Am I the only one who knows of the Starforge gates or have you guys been using those too?

When I next get on, I can probably build the other end and connect them. The AUS-2 should be able to fit through the farside gate. It's a slim ship, so unless the enemy's going full Heighliner-style death cylinders, we should be safe from the big guys.

EDIT:

Unless they've built ships specially designed to make it through even the tiniest warpgate. All that needs to pass through is the core... and now that the core can be exposed without worry, it will be a big problem.

Actually we recently got visited by a member from THE SWARM he was in a titan with 50m shields and it took him ONLY 5 minutes to jump here!

Actually we recently got visited by a member from THE SWARM he was in a titan with 50m shields and it took him ONLY 5 minutes to jump here!

:0.0:

What was he doing?

(It only takes my ships about five minutes to get to spawn and back using the warpgates...)

:0.0:

What was he doing?

(It only takes my ships about five minutes to get to spawn and back using the warpgates...)

Well he said he was looking. He also said he was planning to eventually kill us all, Plus he didnt use warp gates!

Well, Jeremy may have found the problem with the damaged ships: NXE Firestorm's turrets were firing at our own ships by themselves.

I've started construction of a superweapon ship; I can't decide if I want machine-gun style cannon, or a massive bolt that hits the target nearly instantly but has an 8 second reload.

The massive bolt destroys over 700k shields in one hit, and can go through the entirety of the Kalzoria Star, ripping out many blocks. :) It's downfall is that it has a low damage per second, and a lot of it's total damage is wasted by the fact that the bolt will exit out of the other side of the ship.

The machine-gun takes a much greater time to destroy shields, has a limited range and speed of bolt, but deals catastrophic amounts of armor and system damage once it breaks through.

Both of these only have 1 "shot" at a time, however. I'm going to set up a few tests to see what happens with multiple barrels.

Well, Jeremy may have found the problem with the damaged ships: NXE Firestorm's turrets were firing at our own ships by themselves.

I've started construction of a superweapon ship; I can't decide if I want machine-gun style cannon, or a massive bolt that hits the target nearly instantly but has an 8 second reload.

The massive bolt destroys over 700k shields in one hit, and can go through the entirety of the Kalzoria Star, ripping out many blocks. :) It's downfall is that it has a low damage per second, and a lot of it's total damage is wasted by the fact that the bolt will exit out of the other side of the ship.

The machine-gun takes a much greater time to destroy shields, has a limited range and speed of bolt, but deals catastrophic amounts of armor and system damage once it breaks through.

Both of these only have 1 "shot" at a time, however. I'm going to set up a few tests to see what happens with multiple barrels.

Sounds good, Also if you will check the "Personal enemies" section of the faction menu, I think you'll see our griefer.

So, my last creation for a while, I won't be in game much if at all for the next four weeks; vacation time at the West Coast. Say hello to the base's warp gate to spawn!

Z2qV4sa.gif

-It's slower in-game, it's just the GIF's framerate doing that.

So, my last creation for a while, I won't be in game much if at all for the next four weeks; vacation time at the West Coast. Say hello to the base's warp gate to spawn!

-It's slower in-game, it's just the GIF's framerate doing that.

Looks good! :)

- - - Updated - - -

ATTENTION all founders please recruit as many trustable people as possible, IRL friends, Relatives, And other forum users. Im aiming to topple the Eighth Imperium as dominant power on the server.

- - - Updated - - -

One more thing... Please dont use cannons anymore, Due to the rarity of Hylat in our area of space, We will have to use beams and missiles.

Sounds good, Also if you will check the "Personal enemies" section of the faction menu, I think you'll see our griefer.

No, that guy was just being an ass and stealing ships so I stuck him there. :)

I've made an autominer! :D Planet-eating will commence.

I brought an ally over for a visit, He thought the firestorm and the starblaster were pretty impressive, I gave him blueprint for the helios as a gift.

Aww... too bad the Kalzoria Star wasn't over there at the time. :P

Speaking of which, I've been testing out weapons for a very large ship, and with one salvo (or less) it can destroy the Kalzoria Star. More on that when it's nearing completion.

I brought this Scorpion fellow to our homebase (He was a faction member already) and then the server restarted.

I'll be widening the salvage head of the autominer to have full planetary face coverage. It requires about 6 passes to eat an entire face, shortening it to 1 will be much easier.

I've been trying to get alliances with the major powers of the server so we wont be destroyed, i've been talking to lordsidonus of the Galaxion empire and he wants to know if i have the permission of the other cofounders before he considers alliance

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.