Constellation Mission Packs Discussion Thread!

I discovered a heating bug already. Also Editor Extensions is broken. OOH but those radiator panels are going to be great for building!! I am already modifying my SPR rover to use them. Maybe. I have it looking good already and I would only save four odd parts.

I discovered a heating bug already. Also Editor Extensions is broken. OOH but those radiator panels are going to be great for building!! I am already modifying my SPR rover to use them. Maybe. I have it looking good already and I would only save four odd parts.

You had the same thought I did :)

Note to self: DO NOT update to 1.0.3

Also, the Altair is almost complete, but all my crafts are too big to git inside an inline Ares V fairing.

You can run, and you can hide, but if you ever want to release a craft pack, 1.0.3 will find you...

Also, nothing from my pack will fit inside an inline AV fairing, but then again, some sources show AV as not being constant width, anyway.

You can run, and you can hide, but if you ever want to release a craft pack, 1.0.3 will find you...

Also, nothing from my pack will fit inside an inline AV fairing, but then again, some sources show AV as not being constant width, anyway.

What is an AV fairing?

I was using AV as short for Ares V, like SV, Saturn V. I haven't heard of it before, I just made it up. :)

Ah ok. Dude I wouldn't worry about that sort of thing. It's not possible to make all these things to the correct scale.

I had 500 parts with orion, how many parts is your DTV+Orion?

I haven't tested them together yet. Not that many I don't think. Let me check.

Ouch, 615. It's a thing of beauty though! :D Come one Squad, fix it, fix it, fix it.

Edited by Majorjim

I haven't tested them together yet. Not that many I don't think. Let me check.

Ouch, 615. It's a thing of beauty though! :D Come one Squad, fix it, fix it, fix it.

Ouch, indeed!

Not sure, the MTV won't be finished for a few days.

Question: I assume the large rectangular panels on the DTV are solar panels, but could they be radiators?

I don't know, but I assume solar panels, and whichever they are, the solar panels look the most like them.

- - - Updated - - -

How are you making that smooth curve on the end of the DTV hab? Intakes use up too many parts.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.