Great Naked Man Space [RELEASED]

Felsmak

This is quite possibly the most disturbing expression I've ever had the pleasure of drawing. If you think it's bad now, then just wait until you get to hear the context the picture will appear in!

wrPfZKA.png

Edited by Felsmak

3 illustrations left! Woo!

By the way, in order to wear these clothes, wouldn't Bob need to get out of his suit, effectively killing him?

Although what I said might happen... Great Naked Space Man once asked Bill a kiss, and instead of kissing Bill he murdered him, and he also once asked Jeb for a hug, and instead he opened a wormhole to space, sucking in all the kerbals.

Great Naked Space Man is a murderer, and maybe Bob is in the Great Naked Man Space because he betrayed the kerbals in "Watching Jeb Sleep"

Edited by windows_x_seven

I have yet to decide what the inedible substance actually is.

The bottle is reminiscent of bleach or chlorine. I don't think it matters in the end though, I like the mystery and randomness.

Don't think I posted here yet, but this was a good parody. Making the place the naked man space looks into a bathroom/toilet room was a clever choice. If I didn't know that clothes where the GNSM's one weakness, I'd suspect only having

clothes ''no sane man would wear'' has something to do with why he's always naked .

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.