War Of Insanity!

Dark Junior

Battleships and dreadnoughts, prepare to fire wave motion gun! Target: xannari's flagship! Full power blast. (This is the only weapon powerful enough to pierce through even the toughest shield and is capable of vaporizing the target.)

Did 011 truly account for a concentrated blast of energy of inter-galactic proportions?

That wasn't directed at you. No known energy has been capable of resonating past the perimeter, made of insurmountable amounts of Particle 011, the most powerful substance I know to exist.

Edited by Xannari Ferrows

My secret agent onboard your flagship sneaks into the main reactor, and, in a ripoff of star trek nemesis, sacrifices himself to disarm your weapon.

Also check the text from earlier. I never replaced the Gnyacine gas from the drive section. Even if you were to get past the perimeter, good luck surviving in that stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Wave motion energy, when used as a weapon is capable of vaporizing anything due to the amount of pressure it forces on a target

Alright, question of truth: How much pressure? In energy or Newtons [kilo, mega, giga, tera, ect]

Also check the text from earlier. I never replaced the Gnyacine gas from the drive section. Even if you were to get past the perimeter, good luck surviving in that stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright, question of truth: How much pressure? In energy or Newtons [kilo, mega, giga, tera, ect]

My agents managed to survive...

I prepare the Particle Shield Wedge is prepped to deal with this treat. remeber. The solar system will blow up at post 275

- - - Updated - - -

The galaxy I mean. the earlier readings show serious energy buildup that will implode eventually.

Brainstorm! Computer, target the Great Attractor with dissolution pulse, invert it's resonance, and prepare to fire.

Running through mental ideas

...Yes, my lord! That's perfect!

How far away are we? ...Yes, 2 gridmarks!? That's well within the threshold!

I prepare the Particle Shield Wedge is prepped to deal with this treat. remeber. The solar system will blow up at post 275

- - - Updated - - -

The galaxy I mean. the earlier readings show serious energy buildup that will implode eventually.

Not blow up... *shows junior the disturbing data* we detected this anomoly a few days ago . It seems almost like...breathing. something is coming through that hole, something big. We need to unite more factions to prepare for this.

I detected it much earlier. It was why I went on that scouting mission to another possible home. In fact, I think the ambush was Xannari. the ship he sent me was radioactive and dangerous. It was all a plot. Strip Xannari of all weapons and transportation from the great attractor unless it goes critial

xannari has abandoned us. We should prepare for the possibilty of evacuating everyone from everywhere. relocate if it comes to that.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll report back in 7 hours. Time to do a standard systems check. I know it's not the time, but I gotta shut down. And sleep a little.

- - - Updated - - -

be back in a little. Man, I'm sleepy!

[For anyone that may be clueless as to what I just did AKA everyone, A high density resonating Verteron dissolution pulse can be inverted into a low density pulse, but still retain the same mass. Because of the amount of energy put into this single point, projecting it at the Great Attractor, suffering from density vs durability instability, would have the pulse interatomically break down the high-density bonds between the material, effectively creating new, less dense materials for itself. To retain the same mass of course, physics dictates that it's volume scale proportionally, hence it's sphere of influence. Because of this, objects within a larger radius will be pulled in, adding to the Great Attractor's mass and volume even more, constantly being managed by the Verterons. It's sphere of influence, and gravitational power will grow exponentially. I thought to do this because you all were in the threshold for a little something I call the impasse. Go in, there's no coming out]

EDIT: Or in English, I stabilized it with Verterons and it's going to kill you all.