[1.X] Lolex Car mod

ADK

Lolex Car Mod

Features:

EVA function

Comes with large amount of electricity and xenon gas

Ability to launch the ship without any thruster

Ability to recharge electricity and xenon gas on the go!

Download link: Mod has been removed, but a better, more realistic car body is coming.

License: All rights reserved

tumblr_nrd5l0818u1tctfcdo1_540.png

Edited by ADK

Is there just the part in the picture or are there more. And by the way the textures look nice.

That's the whole mod. You can add stock wheels or any wheel mod on this.

Version 1.1 is out.

Changes

*Rewrote the whole energy generator script. So now instead of disabling ModuleReactionWheel function to generate electricity and Xenon gas, the mod can generate these resources even when the craft is not moving. You now have your reaction wheel function back!

*Reduce the amount of Xenon gas and electricity in the mod, making the mod more affordable in game. But you don't need to worry about running out of fuel, given there is now a brand new energy generating system installed (as mentioned previously)

Is it a Lol-ex car? Looks like fun but too silly for my serious game play. I'd love to see a scaled-to-kerbal version with classic style wheels. Nice model and textures :D

It is Lolex (no meaning at all). Thanks. I am still figuring out how to get the wheels to work on Unity. It looks complicated. :confused:

It is Lolex (no meaning at all). Thanks. I am still figuring out how to get the wheels to work on Unity. It looks complicated. :confused:

There should be a huge list of resource and tutorial links pinned to the dev thread; I know there is a tutorial on wheels. I agree though they are frustrating.

There should be a huge list of resource and tutorial links pinned to the dev thread; I know there is a tutorial on wheels. I agree though they are frustrating.

Think I will just wait until they port KSP over to Unity 5. There will be a new wheel system.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.