How do you pronounce Laythe?

Trann

I started this thread because the wiki entry for Laythe didn't have a pronunciation guide.

My point: it seemed like "lathe" was wrong so I've been using "LAY thee".

I think I'm good on the others but if there's a write up for the celestial bodies, point me at them (I've already found the whole Mun/Mün discussion).

Lay-thhh.

Me too.

Although I do pronounce "Pol" as "IMHOTEP!!! Chancellor of the King of Egypt, Doctor, First in line after the King of Upper Egypt, Administrator of the Great Palace, Hereditary nobleman, High Priest of Heliopolis, Builder, Chief Carpenter, Chief Sculptor, and Maker of Vases in Chief."

So perhaps I'm not the best judge. The vases are pretty great though.

Lathe, like the tool. I suspect that if it were a real planet, everyone would pronounce it that way until one day all the astronomers suddenly decide the correct pronunciation is actually "Lay-thee".

Lay-th. One syllable, and the 'th' is in its softer-sounding form, as seen in 'Earth' or 'threw', instead of the harder, rougher 'vv'-sound that you'd get with 'lathe' or 'though'.

It's less effort to say it my way than to pronounce it 'lathe', anyway :P

I pronouce it like LAY-TH

- - - Updated - - -

Lay-th. One syllable, and the 'th' is in its softer-sounding form, as seen in 'Earth' or 'threw', instead of the harder, rougher 'vv'-sound that you'd get with 'lathe' or 'though'.

It's less effort to say it my way than to pronounce it 'lathe', anyway :P

Same here bruh. :P