SCF Home base + 7/8/15 Spacecraft friday [Looking for you!]

I should do the spscecraft fridays at 6:00 Pm like 2 hours from now. Sorry for inconvenience because of timrzomes :blush:

It's fine! It's not your fault that you are in a different timezone. This allows more last minute submissions I guess :)

Ok guys after a brief moment of the forums not connecting... I am able to connect and should be good to go to post the SPF :) Thank you for your patience. Good luck to everyone's crafts... I check around 4 pages back.... to ensure the best :) Thanks KSP forums for fixing the connection issues....

Ok guys after a brief moment of the forums not connecting... I am able to connect and should be good to go to post the SPF :) Thank you for your patience. Good luck to everyone's crafts... I check around 4 pages back.... to ensure the best :) Thanks KSP forums for fixing the connection issues....

Dowm the bottom of the page you can also sort threads by start date

Happy BBCode editing! :)

Rune. Or at least quick.

It looks like my U-Boat won't be ready in time for this week's SCF, especially since Yukon's doing it, Friday night for him is either Thursday night or Friday morning for me. And since I appear to be doing it next week, the U-Boat is going to have to be held back another week so it has a chance of being featured.

Hell.

It looks like my U-Boat won't be ready in time for this week's SCF, especially since Yukon's doing it, Friday night for him is either Thursday night or Friday morning for me. And since I appear to be doing it next week, the U-Boat is going to have to be held back another week so it has a chance of being featured.

Hell.

At least you have an idea. I'm just parking planes next to each other, as well as trucks, and calling it an airport.

Talk about boredom.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.