SCF Home base + 7/8/15 Spacecraft friday [Looking for you!]

[quote name='BlueCanary']So what happens now? Skip this week and do a double week next time?[/QUOTE]
We'll just get it done as soon as possible, and then resume our normal schedule.
[quote name='Azimech']If you guys like, I return home tomorrow morning and I've got a day off work, might compile a list of stuff I want to test tonight.[/QUOTE]
Okay, that sounds good!

• 2 weeks later...

Running low on volunteers :D If you want to be a maintainer just reply to this thread and MRS will add you to the list. 

Speaking of that, MRS can you put me as substitute for PTrevTrevs just in case he can't do it.

Edited by ghostbuzzer7

2 hours ago, ghostbuzzer7 said:

Running low on volunteers :D If you want to be a maintainer just reply to this thread and MRS will add you to the list. 

Speaking of that, MRS can you put me as substitute for PTrevTrevs just in case he can't do it.

Okay, thanks for the offer. 

I'd like to be a maintainer, if possible. Any way I could be added to the list? I'm free any day. However, due to my timezone (GMT+8), Friday for me is very late Thursday or very early Friday GMT depending on what time it is here. Should I post it on early Saturday my time?

3 hours ago, FCISuperGuy said:

I'd like to be a maintainer, if possible. Any way I could be added to the list? I'm free any day. However, due to my timezone (GMT+8), Friday for me is very late Thursday or very early Friday GMT depending on what time it is here. Should I post it on early Saturday my time?

The rule is to post it at Friday night local time -- Both Yukon0009 and I live at GMT +8 as well. :)

17 hours ago, FCISuperGuy said:

I will add you to the list.

17 hours ago, FCISuperGuy said:

Looks like your friday is january 1st, so if you end up doing it one day late, don't worry.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.