SCF Home base + 7/8/15 Spacecraft friday [Looking for you!]

I've got it this week, right? My computer is fixed, so I think I can do it as of right now, but I will be busy this week because of finals and preparations for Christmas, and Star Wars VII. If I find I am unable to do it because of any of these things, I will let MRS know, but I think I'm good to go.

@selfish_meme Can't get your quote to copy/paste, but I'll fix that.

On 12/11/2015, 3:50:19, ExplorerKlatt said:

SCF will be posted later tonight (11pm CST). I am currently trying to test the craft I picked.

Edit: New SCF is up and a little earlier than I expected. :)

Great!  Thanks!

45 minutes ago, pTrevTrevs said:

I've got it this week, right? My computer is fixed, so I think I can do it as of right now, but I will be busy this week because of finals and preparations for Christmas, and Star Wars VII. If I find I am unable to do it because of any of these things, I will let MRS know, but I think I'm good to go.

Yes!  Don't worry if you can't do it, it's a busy time for us all. 

Alright, I'll do my best to wake up tomorrow... It will be my first full day of Christmas vacation, and I'm pretty high on adrenaline from watching Star Wars VII, so I will probably not be thinking straight while trying to choose the craft. 

Whatever... I've made the commitment, I'll deliver. I won't let you guys down, although I may possibly be somewhat biased towards any Star Wars themed craft...

• 3 weeks later...

Hey @MadRocketScientist,

Can you add me to the list, I'd like to do another one.

I can go as soon as you'd like cause I busted my knee the other day and can't do anything but watch tv and sit at a computer. YAY!!! :D:) Well, not really ;) I did really bust my knee though..... :(

Thanks and Happy Flying

YargJay9991

2 minutes ago, YargJay9991 said:

Hey @MadRocketScientist,

Can you add me to the list, I'd like to do another one.

I can go as soon as you'd like cause I busted my knee the other day and can't do anything but watch tv and sit at a computer. YAY!!! :D:) Well, not really ;) I did really bust my knee though..... :(

Thanks and Happy Flying

YargJay9991

I can definitely add you before me, and I'll PM FCISuperGuy and see if it's possible for him to do it on the 22nd.

I'm sorry you broke your knee, get well soon!

Thanks MRS,

It just gives me something to do... :) Don't worry about getting me in soon, i'm gonna be crippled for a while ;) Still, if it works I don't mind. :)

Happy Flying

YargJay9991

Edit: 250 posts!

Edited by YargJay9991

How does this spacecraft Friday work? Can I nominate my own craft? 'Cause I wanna nominate my Blade, which I like because of its range, stability, and excruciating pain to orbit. JK, I just need to find a decent oxidizer balance.... The craft file is in Addiction Aerospace, AKA my sig.

:) 

1 hour ago, SpaceplaneAddict said:

How does this spacecraft Friday work? Can I nominate my own craft? 'Cause I wanna nominate my Blade, which I like because of its range, stability, and excruciating pain to orbit. JK, I just need to find a decent oxidizer balance.... The craft file is in Addiction Aerospace, AKA my sig.

:) 

It's not by nomination, it's the weeks maintainers opinion of interesting craft released or mentioned that week.

I would like to say thanks to all the maintainers of SCF because without it the forums would be boring. It's like having football on Monday Night who would want to be without that? Again a big thank you it's something I look forward to on the forums. 

Edited by castille7

20 hours ago, Majorjim said:

Ooh yes add me too please.

Got it.

19 hours ago, YargJay9991 said:

Thanks MRS,

It just gives me something to do... :) Don't worry about getting me in soon, i'm gonna be crippled for a while ;) Still, if it works I don't mind. :)

Happy Flying

YargJay9991

Edit: 250 posts!

You're welcome! 

3 hours ago, castille7 said:

I would like to say thanks to all the maintainers of SCF because without it the forums would be boring. It's like having football on Monday Night who would want to be without that? Again a big thank you it's something I look forward to on the forums. 

You're welcome!  I'm glad you enjoy it!

20 hours ago, FCISuperGuy said:

@YargJay9991 I'd be happy to take the 22nd if necessary. Anyways, I have exam week, so this delay should free up a bit of time for my studies.

Ok thanks, I guess it worked out well! :) Does that mean I'll do next week's?

I love this forum, everyone is so friendly and co-operative. Thanks everyone!

Happy Flying

YargJay9991

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.