Tristonwilson12

Modern or Historical pads?  

247 members have voted

1. 1. Modern/Future or Historical pads first

• Modern/Future
    • Historical

sorry was reading a past post.......

- - - Updated - - -

also.......my state declared a state of emergency due to Hurricane Erika going to have landfall over here in the coming days....so ill be even MORE busy... lol

Same here bro. However in my area no one seems to be worried. :mad: They think it'll stay a tropical storm and never make hurricane. I'll laugh as they're washed away when it turns into a Cat 5 on Sunday.

ON TOPIC- Thanks for the info guys :) and keep up the good work.

Same here bro. However in my area no one seems to be worried. :mad: They think it'll stay a tropical storm and never make hurricane. I'll laugh as they're washed away when it turns into a Cat 5 on Sunday.

ON TOPIC- Thanks for the info guys :) and keep up the good work.

What's funny is it's the 10th anniversary of Katrina...

theres nothing funny about Katrina.... I had a family friend who passed away during Katrina...

I think he meant the coincidence, rather than it actually being haha funny. Oh, and in terms of the coincidence, it isn't really one, as there is a general "hurricane season", which happens every year, the biggest one recently being superstorm sandy, which was quite a nuisance where I live.

I think this thread is inching perilously close to political. So lets get back on the topic of awesome launchpads.

Indeed!

So I made a primitive Cosmodrome with KSCSwitcher at about the same spot as we're gonna be putting it, I really think that we should use KSCSwitcher.

For the next update will there be a KerbalStuff download? I think that would be a pretty helpful idea, and where's liquidhype? Haven't seen him today

I'm here. Why exactly do we need a download? Unless we all of a sudden have 15-20 laundpads/sites ready, there is no download going up for this mod.

I'm here. Why exactly do we need a download? Unless we all of a sudden have 15-20 laundpads/sites ready, there is no download going up for this mod.

Uhh, how about once we have the whole KSC done (Not including Nova and advanced Saturn V pads or Redstone pads)...

Uhh, how about once we have the whole KSC done (Not including Nova and advanced Saturn V pads or Redstone pads)...

You will see the download link on the first page of the OP once there is a download avaiable, and not a second before. There is absolutely no point in having people download something that is not even 25% done.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.