Trainer Jet Series

gGATORr

Hey players,

Do you find yourself looking at the crazy jets folks post on these forums, thinking to yourself, "Man, that's cool, but I'm not nearly good enough to fly that!" No? Well, okay then. I'll just post these trainer jets here anyway. The series includes a beginner trainer, an intermediate trainer, and an advanced trainer. All of the jets incorporate a common tandem seating theme to accommodate instructor and student. While each jet in the series is more capable than the last, they all share the same responsive and smooth handling.

QuyCjKHl.png

From left to right: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced

Give em a download and let me know what you think! Enjoy!

GATOR

P.S. I just realized that I need actual names for these aircraft. A common theme between all the names would be appropriate I think. Regardless, I'd like to hear any suggestions you all might have!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Beginner Download

Intermediate Download

Advanced Download

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Squad really needs to consider propellers. Nice planes. Been playing a very long time I got half a mind to give these a spin regardless.

Electric propellers, definitely!

As for the aircraft, they look stunning! Although the F-18 lookalike is definitely my favorite!

Oh ma gawd its the Giggler! Where have you been and why are you not making more micro stuff!

Dude, I've just realized something: he has been gone so long, we have actually gone over him in rep. This is a dark day, maybe one one of the signs of an impending apocalypse, and certainly one that I thought would never come. That, or we are officially the "forum's elder builders" or something. I hope I'm not losing my touch in my senior years... xD

P.S: the planes do look nice, Gator, especially the middle one.

Rune. In any case, welcome back Giggle! Missed your stuff :)

Dude, I've just realized something: he has been gone so long, we have actually gone over him in rep. This is a dark day, maybe one one of the signs of an impending apocalypse, and certainly one that I thought would never come. That, or we are officially the "forum's elder builders" or something. I hope I'm not losing my touch in my senior years... xD

P.S: the planes do look nice, Gator, especially the middle one.

Rune. In any case, welcome back Giggle! Missed your stuff :)

Ummm, My silly useless internet point surpassed his a loong time ago. As I suspect did yours my good man. :sticktongue:

He was good to have around though. Him and GusTurbo. Oh man, the good old days!

Ummm, My silly useless internet point surpassed his a loong time ago. As I suspect did yours my good man. :sticktongue:

He was good to have around though. Him and GusTurbo. Oh man, the good old days!

Sorry guys for being offline for 7 weeks. I just got my (glider) pilot's license though. :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.