that guy who has an account but doesn't post...

lrd.Helmet

Hi there,

well, as the title says I joined almost two years ago to post some ugly artwork and after that never posted anything else. Anyway I started playing KSP for the first time when the demo was still 0.14 (I guess?) and two weeks later bought the full game while being slightly intoxicated (If I can't say that due to forum rules, I'm sorry, Let me know). And to this day I'm really happy I did!

The first couple of months were the usual: Launching, Crashing, Going straight up to get an Ap of 400km and don't understanding how orbital mechanics work. But after a lot of research - and videos from our best know youtuber - I figured it out and got to really appreciate the scope of the game.

Nowadays my gameplay is kinda weird as I:

1. See an amazing mod.

2. Install said mod.

3. The game crashes.

4. Reinstall Game + mods.

5. Game crashes

6. Fix the game through luck.

7. Play the game for a week.

8. See new mod.

9. repeat.

10. Profit?

Anyway, I'll probably be sticking around for a while.

TLDR: Hi, I'm new. Please be gentle :P

Hello lrd.Helmet, and welcome to the forums!

We are mostly gentlefolk, but we can get roused over such deep and important matters as whether using Mechjeb is cheating, or whether the devs are developing the game in the right way. :D

In any case, it's always good to welcome another lurker into the fold.

Happy landings!

Hi there

my interest are mainly TWR, deltaVee, cookies, icecream, LF, hitting spacebar, fooling around in the VHB/ SPH, landing on tarmac :P, moar thrust, drilling that ore tho, Kuzzters Powerpointing, and the funny things i find in these forums!

And i consider me gentle.

I use to post some crazy whackjobian crafts which are on the border of ... lunacy... or... münacy? :wink: