[0.25] Lionhead Aerospace Inc. - Icarus v0.4 updated

Yogui87

There is a bug with the Landers and Probes Pack they take out the crew and eva reports.

Probes haven't got crew nor eva reports. I'm not sure I understood what you mean very well.

Probes haven't got crew nor eva reports. I'm not sure I understood what you mean very well.

With your mod installed on command pods there is no crew or EVA reports take your mod out and there back so some how your mods is messing with crew and eva reports.

EDIT-- was using the Kerbnik which had no Science on it and the Munar Orbiter but with them in game lost crew and eva reports on commandpods.

Edit -2 and had the Voyager probe.

Edit -3 The LH_MunarOrbiter the take picture don't show up in game and see that you didn't add the resource film & LH_Kerbnik don't have a button Transmit radio signal & LH_Hermes didn't have mysteryGoo & didn't have it in but LH_Zeus as the take picture but you didn't add the resouce.

Edited by Mecripp2

After talk with DMagic as thought it was ScanSat at first think it comes down to, I have DMagic mod installed too and the same EXPERIMENT_DEFINITION in LH and in DMagic Orbital Science may be the problem will try and find all the same EXPERIMENT_DEFINITION and take them out and see how it works.

With your mod installed on command pods there is no crew or EVA reports take your mod out and there back so some how your mods is messing with crew and eva reports.

EDIT-- was using the Kerbnik which had no Science on it and the Munar Orbiter but with them in game lost crew and eva reports on commandpods.

Edit -2 and had the Voyager probe.

Edit -3 The LH_MunarOrbiter the take picture don't show up in game and see that you didn't add the resource film & LH_Kerbnik don't have a button Transmit radio signal & LH_Hermes didn't have mysteryGoo & didn't have it in but LH_Zeus as the take picture but you didn't add the resouce.

I'll have a look to these issues.

Yogui, clear your inbox. I have an important PM for you.

Done.

ESA pack has been re-uploaded to Curse.

Download ESApack v0.7

Right now I'm working on the rovers update. I encounter some big issues I need to fix.

Evera probe (name can be changed if you find a better one) is almost done.

I'm updating H-II transfert vehicule for ISS mod.

Icarus new parts need to be polished, sorry for the wait.

Lots of work to be done...

ESA pack has been re-uploaded to Curse.

Download ESApack v0.7

Right now I'm working on the rovers update. I encounter some big issues I need to fix.

Evera probe (name can be changed if you find a better one) is almost done.

I'm updating H-II transfert vehicule for ISS mod.

Icarus new parts need to be polished, sorry for the wait.

Lots of work to be done...

The H-II is the Japanese vehicle, right? Does that mean that you'll do a H-IIB rocket, or is someone else making that?

The H-II is the Japanese vehicle, right? Does that mean that you'll do a H-IIB rocket, or is someone else making that?

I made H-II for someone a long time ago but it never be released. I updated the model for the upcoming ISS update. Why not a japanese rocket pack as these rockets are quiet simple to modelize.

I made H-II for someone a long time ago but it never be released. I updated the model for the upcoming ISS update. Why not a japanese rocket pack as these rockets are quiet simple to modelize.

How many Japanese rockets are there even? There's the H-II, H-IIa, H-IIb, the Mu-5 and some small more-or-less insignificant ones. Check Comparison_of_orbital_launch_systems and sort by origin.

Lovad released the HIIA/B set in his pack. Besides the engines being incorporated with the fuel tank, it's not a bad model. The HIIA/B is also included in my Lovad RSS release.

Lovad released the HIIA/B set in his pack. Besides the engines being incorporated with the fuel tank, it's not a bad model. The HIIA/B is also included in my Lovad RSS release.

anyone heard from Lovad recently?

will you reupload mem lander?

Yes, I'll reupload it asap. I hope I could make a very big update, it's not prioritary so you have to wait for a mun rover.

Hi Yogui would it be possible to have an alternative download to Curse please

Yes, I'll make a mirror link today.

Hi,

I loaded the latest 0.7 version of the ESA pack anf the ATV and ATV + Ariane 5 .craft files do not load. Looking through them all I can find that's not in your parts folders is a part called 'RCSblock' going to test a ATV.craft with that deleted.

EDIT: That *didn't* fix the .craft loading issue, they are still invalid. I looked and all 4 ATV Parts (Cargo, Trunk, Splar Panels, RCS) are loaded in the VAB and work okay.

EDIT 2: Ah the MIR docking port is missing. I thought you had included that in past versions with BobCat's permission? Is it broken? Did he make you take it out? OR did you forget to add it to the ZIP?

Edited by MDBenson

Hi,

I loaded the latest 0.7 version of the ESA pack anf the ATV and ATV + Ariane 5 .craft files do not load. Looking through them all I can find that's not in your parts folders is a part called 'RCSblock' going to test a ATV.craft with that deleted.

EDIT: That *didn't* fix the .craft loading issue, they are still invalid. I looked and all 4 ATV Parts (Cargo, Trunk, Splar Panels, RCS) are loaded in the VAB and work okay.

EDIT 2: Ah the MIR docking port is missing. I thought you had included that in past versions with BobCat's permission? Is it broken? Did he make you take it out? OR did you forget to add it to the ZIP?

You're right, I forgot to add Mir docking port. Now Esapack_v0.7.1 fix that issue.

The problem here is that you're using a duplicate copy of some of my experiment definitions. KSP doesn't like it when you add multiple science experiments with the same id and it throws out the error:

[Exception]: ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.

System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[system.String,ScienceExperiment].Add (System.String key, .ScienceExperiment value)

This seems to have the effect of breaking some experiments but not others. I think which experiments are affected has something to do with load order (anything loaded before the duplicate experiment is ok), but I'm not really sure.

In any event you need to change the experiment id value for the magScan, rpwsScan and scopeScan. Those are using my definitions and will break things when these two mods are installed together.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.