Gryphon Interplanetary: A Realism Overhaul playthrough

Ravenchant

The last one. Rocket comparison

Ah yes, the magic of KVV :D I'll keep it updated as new rockets come along. And maybe annotate it at least with the names/countries of origin.

Edit: duh, you meant the original poster. I feel stupid now...

Edited by Ravenchant

Great update!

TYVM :D

I feel the Hammaguir rockets might be referencing something... not sure.

I'm not sure either...something from your series? I do follow it, but if there were references they weren't intentional...besides mentioning Algerian independence. I confess I though the country had seceded after WW2 before reading up on it...not sure why.

Also, nice to see other nations joining the Gryphon Interplanetary adventure.

Yeah, it's up to six now. Need to stop doing it. Not because it's tedious, I like small LVs and pilot projects...but I could be flying other stuff during the time.

If I don't grow bored first, maybe sometimes during the 80s or 90s I can add the African union...or Arab league...or Brazil, for that matter.

Will you be keeping to mostly realistic rockets for the entire playthrough?

Define "Realistic" :P I'm already mixing American and Soviet engines so hard realism has kind of gone out of the window a while ago.

Can't wait for moar GI, it is my favourite RSS series, simply because of the way it's done, multiple nations, it's such a great idea! I have some ideas you could do.

You could make a South American space agency, basically an alliance of SA nations, using the Guiana spaceport as a launch site (this IS alternate history, after all) and maybe you could have some co-operation or competition between nations.

Oh, you! Comments like these keep me going :)

And thanks for the suggestions- there will certainly be more cooperation, at the latest when I get back to more serious manned flight. As of now, we've had...lemme think... joint Europe-Russia projects, an European-Indian one and I guess the USA are involved with Japan, but everything was limited to fluff text. I'll do more, I promise. As for South America- sure. Later, though, in the eighties or so. If I get to that point at all :P

Anyway, part quarter-of-a-hundred is coming tomorrow evening, have a teaser pic until then!

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ivoEuGI.png[/IMG]

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.