Space Shuttle [SSP] for KSP

Mike-NZ

I was try in space and on the ground. It is no effect. For now, if you using Canadaarm for mount module ( Node-1 Unity -ISS on screens) it is impossible:( I don't know, how create ISS without this. Ofcous, I can build another rocket and will try againe.

But I want the shuttle:((

This is what you are trying to achieve, right?

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.asc-csa.gc.ca%2Fimages%2Frecherche%2Fimages%2FCanadarm_hr.jpg&f=1

I think it would be possible if I make the underarm rotatable. My guess is this is the same on the real part, I'm not sure though as I cannot find any data on the axis used anywhere.

Well... Who is first mount the Unity on Shuttle dock-port? :) It is possible? :)

I think it's plausable. When the arm gets fixed, i am going to try again...well, that and when mike is able to make some subassemblies for the iss parts.

Please be patient. For now I think you can lower the rotation speed for infernal robotics in the game, and I am trying to find time to work on the iss mod.

If you want to know when, I can check the docking issue, about 5-6 hours from this post.

Hopefully.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you try dock it to the airlock without the extra docking port there?

docks just fine to shuttle airlock dock. and undocks.

note: magnet on canadarm not working for me so used rcs.

flqmUxQ.png9IaR38Q.png

- - - Updated - - -

No, I using ISS Dock port ( from mod) Hmm... May be I must will try a standard dock port... Hmmm..

all docks work.

did you download latest iss mod from my github or somewhere else?

Wait a second... I am mount on shuttle airlock another one ISS dock... Look at my screen..It is not nessasary to do?? Together I have 2 ISS dock: one on module Unity and two on shuttle airlock. After this I will try dock it together...

Edited by Irenicus

Hmmm... :))))))))))))))))))))

The attach location of the arm is wrong. There should be a node at the side of the CB, where the real life arm sits as well. It rotates way to fast, by the looks of it you added an Infernal Robotics part that is not a part of the arm itself, am I right?

- - - Updated - - -

For those having issues with the arm. Should be all you need.

http://www.ieee.ca/millennium/canadarm/canadarm_technical.html

Thanks for this! The Roll joint in the end effector is the one I will implement. Working on it now. Will release it later today.

- - - Updated - - -

docks just fine to shuttle airlock dock. and undocks.

note: magnet on canadarm not working for me so used rcs.

Do you see the Magnet switch when you right click the effector?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.