[Broken in 1.0.5] "Kerlantis" NASA Space Shuttle Replica

Jon144

1.0.5 Introduced a bug that keeps the space shuttle wings from producing lift unless the fairing on the EFT disappears or is destroyed. It should not be a major problem unless you try to abort a launch. It should not pose any problems with a normal length mission.

1.0.5 Introduced a bug that keeps the space shuttle wings from producing lift unless the fairing on the EFT disappears or is destroyed. It should not be a major problem unless you try to abort a launch. It should not pose any problems with a normal length mission.

Hey man, the mini, patch patch has fixed that issue now. Your shuttle should be back to working order.

Hey man, the mini, patch patch has fixed that issue now. Your shuttle should be back to working order.

Hoorah! It took a lot of time on my friend's and I's parts to identify that bug so it's good to see that it made it's way to the developers in such a short period of time.

An upgrade to use the SSMEs is coming but it should still fly perfectly fine right now as it is.

Edited by Jon144

Hoorah! It took a lot of time on my friend's and I's parts to identify that bug so it's good to see that it made it's way to the developers in such a short period of time.

An upgrade to use the SSMEs is coming but it should still fly perfectly fine right now as it is.

I'm just happy that sal_vager was wrong! I think he owes you an apology man.

Glad to hear its flying again!

Actually it isn't. I have been testing it. For some reason the update changed the center of mass. It is totally uncontrollable and there is no easy fix.

I don't have the time to play much KSP either right now. So if anyone reading this post needs a challenge that would be to make a 1.0.5 upgrade for Kerlantis. I would give them a golden medal.

Edited by Jon144

• 1 month later...

If anyone is able to fix this to work in 1.0.5 Without sacrificing looks I will give you a golden medal

I'm too lazy and with my own attempts i'm not entirely sure it can be updated to work in the new version without an entire redesign.

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.