[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

28 minutes ago, alpha tech said:

The Iva, parts.

I want use the old fasa iva for the lem.

and make a new one for the cm

I don't have any of the IVA assets uncompiled. The LEM IVA was made by a user, the CSM is taken with permission from an older mod. Someone is already working on making new IVAs for both of them. I don't believe the FASA LEM IVA would fit our model.

Assets for the Apollo and Saturn parts are available here. They might be a bit out of date at this point.

1 hour ago, minepagan said:

Does it work with Lazor System?

Also, I don't like the textures or scale. Maybe something more like Bobcat's soviet pack, but with FASA parts?

Why is everything so overpowered in stock solar system? You need to give the engines less power..

I have looked for info on this and searched this thread but cannot find anything. Apologies if this is a noob question, but Is there something I am missing about how to use the BDB Kane parachutes? They are deploying in the VAB. I just drag one off the menu on the left hand side and "plop", it's deployed. KSP 1.2.2. I have RealChutes installed, Uninstalling RealChutes makes no difference (I may not have uninstalled it correctly - I am new to KSP. I just deleted the folder inside GameData).

Apart from this niggle,  I totally love this mod!