this crashing is driving me INSANE

this is driving me insane.

im trying to build a ship, yet i crash every 5 minutes in the VAB and i have no idea why.

i don't know where to paste the output_log to because it exceeds the thread's limit and pastebin's limit and is like 1.7 million characters.

for now, these are the following mods i have, maybe i have 2 incompatible mods or something

i also have a slightly outdated KSPAPIEXTENSIONS secretly bundled with another mod i have, but i don't know which one or if it's why im crashing so badly.

2xAf3PT.png

Are all your mods compatible with 1.04 if they arnt I would remove these first, secondly search for the secondary DLL of Ksapi Extensions and remove all of them and get the latest DLL, see how you go with that. If it still crashes backup your current install download a new fresh copy of KSP then move your mods over in groups till it crashes then reveiw the last group that you moved.

I'll post the output_log once i get onto the computer. As for 1.0.4 compatibility, i have TAC life support which seems to be updated for 1.0.2, but works fine otherwise. I also have a 1.0.2 KSPAPIEXTENSIONS, not sure where to delete it though since it was bundled with another mod

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.