[0.19] Multiversal Mechatronics - Fixed Camera - 1.3

r4m0n

Working fine here. Make sure you're installing it in the legacy folders, not in GameData. This is a pre-0.20 mod...

Ah, ok. I had 'updated'' the mod with the PART { trick as that's all that needs to be done most of the time.

Interesting, I was playing around with this in .20.2, and it seems to be compatible with most mods, it worked well (and even let my TV aerospace Ballshark pod have a working camera :D). The only issue i found is that it seems to conflict with the Firespitter plugin, making the propellers not spin properly.

Guys, this nice man by the name of Albert VDS has created a fix plugin thingamahoger. It's just an updated version of this. However, it is just a plugin, so you need to use a part to go with it. Download the [0.19] Multiversal Mechatronics - Fixed Camera - 1.3, install the camera part only, then download and install the fix for the plugin found here:http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/46365-Hullcam-VDS-Mechjeb-hullcam-fork-fixed-VAB-SPH-, and all should be well.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Hey. Does somebody think they could revive this mod for 0.23. It looks pretty cool and I would really like it to make videos.

Kerbcam is what everyone uses these days for good videos. Not to mention theres also Hullcams and the Lazor Camera which still works and for some reasons is the ONLY camera that can track a target AND zoom. ( But it only has windowed views unfortunately ) Why tracking cameras aren't all over the place is beyond me..

Kerbcam is what everyone uses these days for good videos. Not to mention theres also Hullcams and the Lazor Camera which still works and for some reasons is the ONLY camera that can track a target AND zoom. ( But it only has windowed views unfortunately ) Why tracking cameras aren't all over the place is beyond me..

Thanks. I would have to try kerbcam then. I have lazor camera and it sucks that it can't be full screen and when I record it, it comes out blurry. I would have loved if kerbcam had tracking as well but can't do anything about it. Thanks for the help though.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.