[0.19] Multiversal Mechatronics - Fixed Camera - 1.3

r4m0n

Ok, so... I have downloaded the files, placed them in the respective folders, launched game and used a cockpit described earlier in this thread. Still can't get it to work, any ideas?

If I have to modify a part.cfg file, which one and what do I modify?

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
Hadn't updated the post since the forum crash, you can get the 1.3 release now from it.

Isn't that the same MuMechLib that Damned Robotics uses? Maybe it would make sense to package it so that the plugin is in MuMechLib/Plugins then, both in the camera pack and the DR pack (when that is done) so that this wouldn't cause a duplicate DLL?

How does KSP handle duplicate plugin DLLs anyway?...

SO AWSOME! Im loving every minute of flying my airplanes from first person-ish.

A "Hud" view with basic readouts and nav ball data would be the most awesome camera view the game could have. I love all of these cams and awesome work but hud would be the shiznit.

I would really like to see this updated for .20, because it's just something you can't live without. Also, I'm using the Kerbal Livefeed mod, and it uses F7 as show/don't show button. If you could work a way around, that'd be great! Just a friendly fix suggestion :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

I have the mod working in 0.20.2.186 and was wondering, are the camera 'movies' saved anywhere on disk? sorry for 'noob' question, but i am new to this and have not been able to find anything regarding this. thanks for the great mod(s) and such.

drtedastro.

Yeah, that got it. The Camera part is now showing up in Utility.

But I got another issue. I know how to fix it, but I want to report it.

I got 4 fixed cameras on my lander/rover, but only 1 of 4 is active when I hit F7. I find the second camera and see it has a GUI, and select Activate. This puts me in 2 of 4.

Hitting F7 cycles me through Cameras 2 of 4 and 3 of 4, but I can't get back to the standard exterior camera. I'm stuck in Cameras 2 of 4 and 3 of 4. Hitting F8 puts me back in Camera 3 of 4.

I can "fix" it by going to Space Center, Tracking, select my lander/rover and Fly it and it'll put me back in the exterior camera again.

Edited by Benie

I wonder if it's possible to name and class camera's with a GUI?

I mean that you can select wich cameras you wish to use on this mission and deselect the ones you don't wan't to use.

• 4 weeks later...

It works fine here but whenever I try to revert to the VAB, my game crashes because of the following error:

NullReferenceException
at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:get_rigidbody ()

at Vessel.recurseCoMs (.Part part, UnityEngine.Vector3& CoM, System.Single& c) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Vessel.recurseCoMs (.Part part, UnityEngine.Vector3& CoM, System.Single& c) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Vessel.findLocalCenterOfMass () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at FlightCamera.setTarget (UnityEngine.Transform tgt) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at MuMechModuleHullCamera.toMainCamera () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at MuMechModuleHullCamera.CleanUp () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at MuMechModuleHullCamera.OnDestroy () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.