Kerbal Engineer Redux - 1.1.0.1
KSP-AVC Plugin - 1.1.5
Transfer Window Planner - 1.4
Sounding Rockets - 0.4
Unmanned before Manned - 1.0.8
Waypoint Manager - 2.5
Wider Contracts App - 1.3

But anyway, I looked at my log and I see a bunch of stuff like this:

AssemblyLoader: Exception loading 'EVEManager': System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)
  at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at AssemblyLoader.LoadAssemblies () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

13 hours ago, KeenGaming said:

Not trying to be rude. But telling me something that doesn't matter doesn't help me at all.

Not trying and actually being rude are two different things. You were being completely rude to people who were just trying to help you out and accidentally glanced over something. I didn't even see it the first time I read that. Additionally, most of the things you were posting doesn't matter at all in trying to troubleshoot your issue. Logs were never posted even after people asked multiple times for them. Please in the future if you run into problems with any mod, don't be spiteful towards people who are just trying to help. I'm glad you got it working but if you need additional help in the future with SVE, post logs, be nice, and be patient.

P.S. Thank you to everyone who was offering help since I was not available :) 

@Nhawks17 he was post output_log.txt from were i see he was use wrong Eve version plus some mod was was not for 1.1, he was remove that part after he was succed to fix probabil ... but for future i sugest 1 think add in your mod pack sve.version file

Just now, Blacks said:

@Nhawks17 he was post output_log.txt from were i see he was use wrong Eve version plus some mod was was not for 1.1, he was remove that part after he was succed to fix probabil ... but for future i sugest 1 think add in your mod pack sve.version file

Yep. KSP-AVC support will be added in the release version. 

I think that the auroras need some love on Kerbin... look at the pic above, and I think you'll see what I mean. Under EVE, as I recall it, it was a nice, shimmering curtain... now it looks like the poles got the pox somehow. Don't try to imagine that - your mind will explode. Just go with me on it.

Hello all! I am first time SVE user because in the past its was memory cost prohibitive. Now with 1.1 and its 64bit capabilities me and my old MBP are going to have a lot of fun in KSP. Which brings me to my question. It seems like there are WAY too many citys and city lights. Is there a way to tone down the city lights and or citys? Like show less of them? Currently it just seems like too much. I am sorry if this is a stupid or easy question I just can't seem to find the answer. 

1 hour ago, Shadriss said:

I think that the auroras need some love on Kerbin... look at the pic above, and I think you'll see what I mean. Under EVE, as I recall it, it was a nice, shimmering curtain... now it looks like the poles got the pox somehow. Don't try to imagine that - your mind will explode. Just go with me on it.

A dedicated aurora shader would be an amazing addition.

1 hour ago, Shadriss said:

3 minutes ago, blackrack said:

A dedicated aurora shader would be an amazing addition.

Yeah, hopefully rbray re-adds the aurora functionality that we had in the old EVE. It'll probably end up making it look 10x better than it does now. Right now all the aurora is, is just another cloud layer with the alpha value set to 2-3x higher than normal.

17 minutes ago, sp1989 said:

Hello all! I am first time SVE user because in the past its was memory cost prohibitive. Now with 1.1 and its 64bit capabilities me and my old MBP are going to have a lot of fun in KSP. Which brings me to my question. It seems like there are WAY too many citys and city lights. Is there a way to tone down the city lights and or citys? Like show less of them? Currently it just seems like too much. I am sorry if this is a stupid or easy question I just can't seem to find the answer. 

No, there is no way to reduce them without redoing the entirety of the texture (which takes a long time). I do plan on redoing this eventually but that'll be further down the road as it is very time consuming.

Just now, Berlin said:

I'm quoting myself just to tell @Nhawks17 I didnt forget you. You get mad love for this beautiful screenie. thanks

:P No problem. Seeing everyone's screenshots is one of my favorite things about doing this. I do love the way the clouds look!

29 minutes ago, Nhawks17 said:

No, there is no way to reduce them without redoing the entirety of the texture (which takes a long time). I do plan on redoing this eventually but that'll be further down the road as it is very time consuming.

I gotta take a screen shot because my Kerbin doesn't look like the screenshots that everyone else is taking. Its ALOT citys more than other people have. Just as an example around my KSC there is city texture. In other peoples there is nothing around their KSC. So maybe I am doing something wrong? 

On the subject of clouds - I've noticed a fair number of seams to them along what I believe to be the equator. Most of the time, they seem to match up fairly well, but when they don't it's very noticable. I imagine it has somewhat to do with trying to map a square texture onto a sphere, but I would think that there might be at least some small room for improvement there as well.

Regardless, still a great addition to the game - I very much look forward to seeing the fully finished product.

2 minutes ago, sp1989 said:

Do you have a boulderco folder in your gamedata?

Just now, Shadriss said:

On the subject of clouds - I've noticed a fair number of seams to them along what I believe to be the equator. Most of the time, they seem to match up fairly well, but when they don't it's very noticable. I imagine it has somewhat to do with trying to map a square texture onto a sphere, but I would think that there might be at least some small room for improvement there as well.

Regardless, still a great addition to the game - I very much look forward to seeing the fully finished product.

Yes, this should be fixed with cubemaps which will be released soon

1 minute ago, Nhawks17 said:

Alright, let me see a screenshot of it then. I'm a little confused.

It just seems like too much. Its as if every inch of kerbin is covered in city textures. 

Edited by sp1989

1 minute ago, Nhawks17 said:

O.o wut. You are using 0.5.8 yes? You used the EVE that was included in the download?

Yup. Its the most recent version and I just unloaded everything that was in the folder. 5.8 MR to be exact. 

Edited by sp1989

No problem. Just fyi I loaded up the High Res version and the same issue is still there. KSP.log https://www.dropbox.com/s/pcybc65bdg6owx6/KSP.log?dl=0  Player.log https://www.dropbox.com/s/j9pm1i59c04ycoi/Player.log?dl=0

Also it seems like EVERYTHING has city texture. Including the mountains lol. Its kinda funny. The game works fine though no performance issues really at all. 

J70k1dU.png

rByAhMS.png

Edited by sp1989

Just now, sp1989 said:

No problem. Just fyi I loaded up the High Res version and the same issue is still there. KSP.log https://www.dropbox.com/s/pcybc65bdg6owx6/KSP.log?dl=0  Player.log https://www.dropbox.com/s/j9pm1i59c04ycoi/Player.log?dl=0

Also it seems like EVERYTHING has city texture. Including the mountains lol. Its kinda funny. The game works fine though now performance issues really at all. 

J70k1dU.png

rByAhMS.png

Are you using the pre-release version they released today?

2 minutes ago, Nhawks17 said:

Are you using the pre-release version they released today?

No I haven't updated to the most recent pre-release. I read the most recent build has bugs in it that make the game unplayable. I am using build 1183 I believe. 

Edited by sp1989

Just now, sp1989 said:

No I haven't updated to the new release. I read the most recent build has bugs in it that make the game unplayable. I am using build 1183 I believe. 

Could you send me your output_log.txt file in the KSP Data x64 folder