Show off your awesome KSP Pictures

Capt'n Skunky

See all from Minmus..

*Image*

Please use f1 to take pictures, not printsreen. After pressing F1, the screenshots are in the screenshots folder (I know that's hard to guess), in the KSP folder.

Read the OP for more controls that help with cinematics.

Okay I've learned my lesson. Trying to mod is very bad...

q4KHp.png

You Are Going 105,436,072 Mph Which Is......Aww Dangit I was Hoping It Was Faster Than Light Its One Tenth Of That But Bravo On 105,436,072 Miles Per Hour Edit: But You Are Going Mach 138,520 That Makes it sound way more inpressive. Edited by Tremzack

I was landing on the dark side of the moon and misjudged the altitude, smacking into the ground with a speed of around 20m/s. My capsule got ripped off the lander and bounced to a halt. After I EVA-d one of my crewmembers, I noticed something strange: The kerbal was invisible, and the only thing that could be seen were the shadows on his body and the glare of the helmet visor, looking like a ghost. I time warped until sunrise and took this picture:

ghostkerb.png

It just seemed appropriate for the failed mission...

I wanted to post this in the bug report thread, but I was not able to reproduce it and the Kerbals returned to normal after I went to the tracking center and resumed control.

Oh well, now to rescue them. :)

Ghostly Kerbals? That's nothing new. By now, those poor green souls haunt all bodies in the Kerbol system, as well as space itself. That's right, there are ghosts orbiting Kerbin, the Mun, Minmus, and Kerbol. You name it, and the ghosts are there. Hopefully they will find peace some day.

16jMd.png

Lunokhod rover transit vehicle detaching from ascent stage

AiOY5.png

shown here is the braking to surface, shrouds ejected and my 4 ton rover is clearly visible with its comms dish, camera head with two axis of motion, rcs tanks, and the two RTG's+battery on the back.

Wv9SY.png

descent to lunar surface, sample tool is visible on bottom front

I0NXk.png

in all of her glory..

wNHAK.png

meeting with the transit stage