Show off your awesome KSP Pictures

Capt'n Skunky

1625pb4.jpg

Exploration I reached Minmus and the first Kerbal stood on its surface yesterday. Previous attempts to do this in the Inspiration Program proved unsuccessful.

(I've landed on Minmus before but I like this one because it was the first time I'd done it fully manually with no help from Mechjeb other than using its Orbital Information panel to get more precise numbers about everything)

Edited by whatisthisidonteven

Let's see if this works.

Edit: Nope. I think you need the forum code, not the direct link. As for the URL, it says your pics aren't publicly available.

Ah... Well, I'll post the actual image here.

0G43P.png
Edited by halocon720
Pictures

Nothing too special -- just a stock, non-mechjeb little lander I made. I think it's cool just because of the inconspicuous placement of the ASAS and RCS tank which is sometimes hard to pull off with the oversized crew compartments these days. Everybody's getting ready for exploration!

While I was testing out my Lunar Lander for my next video, I noticed an arch that I have yet to land at. I was pretty surprised that I found it when I wasn't even looking for it. Can't wait to get there! (Or more likely, crash there!)

P6zCu.png

Where did you get the lander mod? I've been looking all over for one like that... so pretty