Show off your awesome KSP Pictures

Capt'n Skunky

Kerbals play hide and seek on the mun.

z5qja.png

Unfortuantly Samlin was too good at hiding and the others got tired of looking and left. They even tried calling out for him but forgot about the vacuum.

Sltq8.png

Samlin see's the rocket take-off and tries to make a break for the ladder to no avail.

Note: MechJeb was installed on all ships, but never used. I always put a pod on "just in case."

My mission for today: Kerbin - Minimus - Mun - Kerbin. Simple enough and went flawlessly, well, almost...

I swapped crews with my Minimus base and headed to the Mun. Stopped at the Arch and then took off for Kerbin. This was primarily a test flight to see if I could make the two stops as planned. On the return to Kerbin the flaw in the KSA engineering was discovered: no parachute was added to VENTURE I. PANIC!!

Plan B was sprung into action.

VENTURE I and its three-man crew entered a 225km circular orbit around Kerbin. TRINITY was readied for launch to retrieve the crew.

Piloted by Ferson Kerman, TRINITY performed a perfect rendezvous with VENTURE I and the crew EVA'd to the TRINITY capsule. (This was, by far, the best, easiest rendezvous I've achieved.) Then Ferson then returned all four souls to a close, off-shore landing of the KSC.

But what about VENTURE I? It was decided that it was in the Country's best interest to not leave the vessel in space unattended. So, DESTROYER I, piloted again by Ferson Kerman, was launched. DESTROYER I would rendezvous and destroy, with its on-board laser, VENTURE I.

VENTURE I and TRINITY rendezvous. TRINITY has the plethora of RCS tanks.

Lae2R.png

EVA to the rescue ship.

QylyU.png

AapGF.png

tvFUn.png

p5OkH.png

Parachutes deployed just off-shore of the KSC. Minimus is observed in the background.

VzZC2.jpg

Since 0.17 is rumored to break persistence files, I've halted all further missions until it comes out. Until then, I've been planning some missions to launch when 0.17 comes out. Its a rather large picture, and the ones with the red dots next to them have yet to be designed.

[spoiler=]lgyXc.jpg

This is what I do during bio, calc and chem. :P