Hype Train 1.0.5: The Local Train Route

Whirligig Girl

I want a 1st class ticket on the hype train.hopefully it goes FTL.

*ding,ding,ding!* all hands on deck, we have rockets and there gonna roar!

flameout.

cant wait, cant wait, cant wait,and so on.

parts! jets! seaplanes! splosions!

Edited by RandomRyan

I am not very much hyped for this.. They should have just waited until unity 5 port was done.

All this will lead to is again break mods when we know it is all going to break soon again with 1.1

And since we are limited to 32bit this will lead to even more stability issues since even less ram will be available now.

I am looking forward to the revamped firsts contracts, I have never yet gotten a contract for 'return from' in spite of having orbited every body and landed on (then returned from) everything except Tylo/Lathe/Eve.

Not sure if I should start a new game or continue my colony building game though...

Probably depends on if my first Minmus colony suffers from random bounces/explosions when coming into focus like my testing base on Kerbin does...

Never been on a hype-train before, is this the ticket booth?

We're doing well so far on this journey. We're going to higher speeds. Probably not going to go anywhere near as fast as the 1.0 Hype Train did, when it broke several records and the brakes in the process.

I remember that. Did we leave the brakes' wreckage in the Andromeda Galaxy?

"Throw it overboard, we'll be able to go even faster!"

HypeTrain inspired by the good'ol Gif. Interesting we are excited with new technologies in real world the same way when KSP world gets new techs. :D

I never like Inf.Fuel cheat but who cares this time! Hype for 1.0.5!

ActualFeistyBettong.gif

7hx661E.jpg

HypeTrain drifting starts at quadruple track. :)

That happened during the 0.25 Hype Train / Hype Plane race. The Hype Train (Which was a Stanier Black Five at the time) performed a whopping QUINTUPLE TRACK DRIFT. It was a sight to behold and a miracle to question the validity of.

- - - Updated - - -

One first class ticket please.

And champagne for everyone in the dining car on me!

That will be eight funds.

- - - Updated - - -

HypeTrain inspired by the good'ol Gif. Interesting we are excited with new technologies in real world the same way when KSP world gets new techs. :D

I never like Inf.Fuel cheat but who cares this time! Hype for 1.0.5!

http://fat.gfycat.com/ActualFeistyBettong.gif

http://i.imgur.com/7hx661E.jpg

Neat!