Hype Train 1.0.5: The Local Train Route

Whirligig Girl

http://i.imgur.com/pfQMIaH.png

Woohoo! Long live the dental drill! I think regex will be happy to see this. He was often angry at the huge size of the current drill.

Aww, you beat me to it...

I was just getting ready to post it...

Long live the dental drill anyway!

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, the radiators are the same.

JONEfnY.jpg

PN8aCEv.jpg

(The first screenshot was me first testing 1.0.3. I never experienced the bug that was in 1.0.4, so I never actually installed it :) I'm definitely installing 1.0.5, though...)

Not particularly excited for this update because it mostly just brings new gameplay features (although contextual contracts might be nice). The thing I'm looking forward to the most is 64bit on Windows. When that happens, I'll upgrade my RAM from 8 to 16 gigs and then I'll install ALL THE THINGSâ„¢.

E: Unless Squad screws this up like they did with the 1.0 release. 3 hotfixes within one month, and every single one of those broke mod compatibility. It took months for all of the most popular mods to get updated. But Squad probably learned their lesson and will make sure that won't happen again :P

Edited by CaptainKorhonen

Not particularly excited for this update because it mostly just brings new gameplay features (although contextual contracts might be nice). The thing I'm looking forward to the most is 64bit on Windows. When that happens, I'll upgrade my RAM from 8 to 16 gigs and then I'll install ALL THE THINGSâ„¢.

E: Unless Squad screws this up like they did with the 1.0 release. 3 hotfixes within one month, and every single one of those broke mod compatibility. It took months for all of the most popular mods to get updated. But Squad probably learned their lesson and will make sure that won't happen again :P

yea, that one sort of ended up rushed because they ended up deadlining themselves.

Well, I think I'll buy a train ride, and by the way, Jebediah says he wants to travel in the tip of the locomotive, in a external command seat,it is allowed?

and as for what will happen in the next version, I agree with almost everything except the MK1 cabin, as far I have understood, the current cabin will be replaced by another more like a commercial plane?, I'm not sure, but I'm sure I would not want my fighter look like a commercial plane if it's true ...

someone knows what will happen with the MK1 cabin ?.

The only thing I don't really like is the new MK1 cockpit, I think it would look nice if it was something like 2 meters but it doesn't really fit for that size.

What makes you say that? It looks similar to a a Leerjet or Cessna Citation or even a Beechcraft. These are small planes.

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmercury.pr.erau.edu%2F~smitha39%2FLearjet31A_1.jpg.jpg&f=1

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aacjet.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2012%2F08%2FCessna-Citation-Mustang1.jpg&f=1

?u=http%3A%2F%2Ftheairlines.net%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F02%2Fbeechcraft-1900-colgan-air-19-300x200.jpg&f=1

Edited by Alshain

Gah! I've posted but never requested a ticket. Doing that now.

Hype. Hype. Hype. Hype. HypeHype. HypeHypeHype
Hype. Hype. HypeHype. Hype. Hype. Hype
HypeHypeHype. Hype. HypeHype. HypeHype
Hype. Hype. Hype. Hype. Hype
Hype. Hype. Hype. Hype. HypeHypeHype

Darn it, "Hype" just stopped looking like a word.

Edited by RyanRising

that new cockpit looks really nice.. as does the passenger pods. really good passenger car material :)

Could we have a mark 3 version though. something along the lines of this?

people could.. err.. make planes with it I guess. but.. its be awesome for a train :) thats the point

200-series-shinkansen.jpg

Wow this really is the local route. Not posts in nearly 24 hours. Someone shovel in more hype coal!

Afraid the train isn't going to get up to full speed for an interim release like this. Wait for the 1.1 Hype Train, it will circle the globe many times at speed that rival the best rockets.

It's sunday and post halloween.

Many of us are just struggling to get out of bed ;)

Screw getting out of bed, thats what mobile computing is for. On that note, I really have to figure out how to close the curtain without moving. Stupid bright sun.

Screw getting out of bed, thats what mobile computing is for. On that note, I really have to figure out how to close the curtain without moving. Stupid bright sun.

I have to figure out how to close the curtain at all. I have one with pull cords, but they appear to dangle all the way to the ground from the ceiling... I may have broken them.