Do you browse the KSP forum more than other social networks?

HafCoJoe

Which do you browse more?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you browse more?

• KSP forum
    • KSP subreddit
    • Facebook
    • Twitter

The other thing I browse like hell is tumblr, I think they are equals to me now.

Exept here I can have interaction with other peoples instead of rebloging memes and money cats all day and maybe having a two post conversation with like, 2 dudes. ;.;

Son, the KSP forums is my social media. I have Facebook, although I rarely use it, in fact I only got it so I could join school groups and stuff also to stalk my friends... I mean uh... for... for nothing else... really... just school groups...

If you direct your attention to the left, where my profile information is displayed, you will see my thoughts about Twitter and social media sites in general.

KSP Forums is life for me now.

There's this political board that I browse and post a LOT more on than the KSP forum. I won't mention it here since it's politics (and I might get railed at if I post it anyway), but if anybody really, really wants to know feel free to email me.

Edited by Flymetothemun

I browse here much more often that whenever I type "f" in the link bar, the suggestion has become "Forum.kerbalspaceprogram" instead of Facebook, which probably comes second.

I browse the forums so much, when I type R to get to reddit, the forums are actually first because of the r in forum :o

I spend some time on the forum.

I can't even into reddit.

I follow some official and unofficial KSP stuff on Facebook/Twitter, but I don't pay a lot of attention to either.

A likely story. I suppose spending "some" time here explains the 10.5k posts since 2012?

I spend too much time, time that could be spent

a) Working.

B) Playing KSP.

c) Attending to my personal life.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.