Apollo Mission Recreation (And More!) [Requesting Ground Crew Aid!]

ZooNamedGames

I'll participate. I'm in the eastern United States.

- - - Updated - - -

Would it be possible to do a few streams at the same time(one with the actual gameplay, one with mission control, and one with the gameplay/mission control in a live "news report" kind of thing)

I'll participate. I'm in the eastern United States.

- - - Updated - - -

Would it be possible to do a few streams at the same time(one with the actual gameplay, one with mission control, and one with the gameplay/mission control in a live "news report" kind of thing)

Sure if we get that many PAO applications, but as it stands we only have two people and they are both as backup!! They dot want to ACTUALLY record/commentate/stream!

Also nice to have you on, but as what?

I know, the fact no one has remade the Kerbal to a human is making me mad. Grr, realism overhaul- more like Kerbalism overhaul.

Just made me realize how cute it would be to have humans, but the same scale and art as kerbals. Little cutesy human astronauts.

If we do this over a weekend, I should be able to commit to a "night-shift" EECOM role for a max of 6-8 hours. What time (GMT) will the launch most likely be around? Depending on schedule, I could act as RSO during the launch.

I wish I had the time to do this but sadly I can't ;.;

Is it possible for the crew to stream this whole thing through twitch or something, I'd love to watch.

That's the role of PAO.

- - - Updated - - -

If we do this over a weekend, I should be able to commit to a "night-shift" EECOM role for a max of 6-8 hours. What time (GMT) will the launch most likely be around? Depending on schedule, I could act as RSO during the launch.

We already have an RSO and we have several people already on for rotations of EECOM, we need more of every other roles.

Sure if we get that many PAO applications, but as it stands we only have two people and they are both as backup!! They dot want to ACTUALLY record/commentate/stream!

Also nice to have you on, but as what?

Is FAO still available? I'm slightly limited on time with school, etc, but maybe on Thanksgiving break, or during a weekend.

Edited by Guest
Make question have question mark.

Is FAO still available. I'm slightly limited on time with school, etc, but maybe on Thanksgiving break, or during a weekend.

Nope sorry, FAO is me! :wink:

Either choose another role, or go as FAO backup: I won't obviously be available the entire duration of the mission.

Hmmm... If EECOM and RSO are full, I'll probably have time to do FIDO night shift - of course, once again, this is dependent on scheduling. One question, however - does the FIDO calculate all maneuvers by hand and pass on the details to both the FD and CAPCOM for relay to the astronauts? If not, what method is used to calculate burns/maneuvers?

P/S: My time zone is GMT+8.

Can I be the guy that takes the film of them taking back off the moon?

That would be the role of the PAO, and you'd have to be part for the whole duration of the mission.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmm... If EECOM and RSO are full, I'll probably have time to do FIDO night shift - of course, once again, this is dependent on scheduling. One question, however - does the FIDO calculate all maneuvers by hand and pass on the details to both the FD and CAPCOM for relay to the astronauts? If not, what method is used to calculate burns/maneuvers?

P/S: My time zone is GMT+8.

You would have to calculate everything then pass it EECOM, Retro, FIDO and FAO to see if it fits and works with them.