Pinned "Forum Rules" Links Broken

RocketPropelledGiraffe

I just noticed that the "Forum Rules" Links, which are pinned in many of the sub-forums, do not work any more.
Since there is a new set and thread of rules after the migration, I guess the old link to the rules just does not redirect properly.

This is especially a problem in the "Welcome Aboard" section, which is propably the most important subforum to show the actual rules...

Sorry, I did not see a topic or open points list to indicate it was a known issue - Even though Forum Rules threads are important, we are all aware that they don't get as many reads as they should so it was at least possible to be unnoticed...:D

I am curious though, why it would not simply be a matter of deleting the existing pinned threads and create new ones with the proper link. It is only one per forum section after all?

I know, my naivity with computer administration and software development topics has no limits, even though I work very closely together with our company's software development guys each and every day... :)

I am curious though, why it would not simply be a matter of deleting the existing pinned threads and create new ones with the proper link. It is only one per forum section after all?

Yeah, that's about all there is to it. But you may have noticed that we've had other stuff to deal with as well. :D 

Update: I think I got all the old ones taken down, anyway. 

Edited by Vanamonde

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.