Christmas Eve on Eve

Der Anfang

51 minutes ago, Der Anfang said:

If your Kerbals were stranded on Eve, how would they celebrate their Christmas Eve on the purple planet? :)

They would probably swim in the water because it's always 25+(~70Farenheit) degrees there so they swim and then they enjoy flying spent stages up and crashing them back for some fireworks.

Why, by making excellent puns of course!

iFGDjE1.png

Then they can swim in the ocean, play some high gravity cricket, sing carols through the radio, (broadcast them over the speakers of they have any.) 

Also, build a sandman  from the (probably) tar like residues found in the ground. 

They can cook a turkey just by sticking it out the window. Just remember to seal it in something to prevent exposure to the toxic atmosphere. 

Edited by Tw1

Personally, Eve is my least favorite planet. The way it seems to swallow up anything that lands on it, and is almost impossible to get off of, and has such high gravity, and how it's just so purple...It just feels like Eve is the most unforgiving of all the KSP bodies. My Kerbals all seem so uncomfortable there too, the purpleness simply unsettles them so much, even more so than Duna's red. I'd have a hard time celebrating there, but I suppose the Kerbals would wrap Kristmas lights around their ship, sing some kristmas karols, eat some snacks, and play tag while trying not to clip through the surface at 8c from the high gravity. And most importantly, they would have a good time!

3 hours ago, cubinator said:

Personally, Eve is my least favorite planet. The way it seems to swallow up anything that lands on it, and is almost impossible to get off of, and has such high gravity, and how it's just so purple...It just feels like Eve is the most unforgiving of all the KSP bodies. My Kerbals all seem so uncomfortable there too, the purpleness simply unsettles them so much, even more so than Duna's red. I'd have a hard time celebrating there, but I suppose the Kerbals would wrap Kristmas lights around their ship, sing some kristmas karols, eat some snacks, and play tag while trying not to clip through the surface at 8c from the high gravity. And most importantly, they would have a good time!

No, Jool is the most unforgiving body :P

10 hours ago, Garbonzo said:

No, Jool is the most unforgiving body :P

Well, Jool may be hard to get off of, but at least it's beautiful to look at, the Kerbals love it's green hue. Eve makes them uncomfortable because of it's strange purpleness. Maybe purple is a color that doesn't exist at all on Kerbin? That would explain their uneasiness towards it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.