Help looking for a mod please

Vitavoro

Hi Guys and Gals,

I am looking for a mod I use to have when I played the game in Beta, I have just come back to the game but I cant remember what the name of the mod is, the basically paid you money for doing your own mission's and at the start you choose between either getting paid for doing more unmanned Rockets/planes etc or either doing manned ones. 

Please if anyone can help please let me know what the mod is called, if you want a more in depth description just ask.

Thank you for your time in reading my post and for any help you can offer

Vitavoro (Steam - Aeon)

Oh also I have seen a mod which allows you to add decal's to your craft or is that just new and part of the game as standard (i mean able to add and move them around) ?

I also use to use Astronomer's pack mod, but I see it only version 1.0.4 and hasn't been updated, if I was to download it and install it would it still work? I know the game would probably tell me its out of date but in beta I noticed a lot of the time several mod's when out of date still worked.

Edited by Vitavoro

5 hours ago, Vitavoro said:

Hi Guys and Gals,

I am looking for a mod I use to have when I played the game in Beta, I have just come back to the game but I cant remember what the name of the mod is, the basically paid you money for doing your own mission's and at the start you choose between either getting paid for doing more unmanned Rockets/planes etc or either doing manned ones. 

Please if anyone can help please let me know what the mod is called, if you want a more in depth description just ask.

Thank you for your time in reading my post and for any help you can offer

Vitavoro (Steam - Aeon)

Possibly Routine Mission Manager or Mission controller 2 but I can't exactly peg it from what your saying.  Do you have to design your own missions and then fly them, or do you just do whatever you want and it figures out something based around that automatically?

4 hours ago, Vitavoro said:

Oh also I have seen a mod which allows you to add decal's to your craft or is that just new and part of the game as standard (i mean able to add and move them around) ?

I also use to use Astronomer's pack mod, but I see it only version 1.0.4 and hasn't been updated, if I was to download it and install it would it still work? I know the game would probably tell me its out of date but in beta I noticed a lot of the time several mod's when out of date still worked.

This is possibly the one you are looking for:

It was updated to 1.04 but not sure if would still work with 1.05...

Edit: Gallery:

SM

17 hours ago, Speeding Mullet said:

Possibly Routine Mission Manager or Mission controller 2 but I can't exactly peg it from what your saying.  Do you have to design your own missions and then fly them, or do you just do whatever you want and it figures out something based around that automatically?

This is possibly the one you are looking for:

It was updated to 1.04 but not sure if would still work with 1.05...

SM

Thank you for the reply, and for the info on 'TheWriteStuff' mod it was just what I was looking for and for now it seems to work.

However as for the mission mod you mention unfortunately they wasn't what I was looking for, but I am going to use 'Mission Controller 2' it seems like a nice mod.

If this helps any more the mod I am looking for basically pays you for doing your own thing rather having to rely on doing contracts for money, and as I said before when you start the game I will ask you to choose to get paid for doing Manned Kerbal flights or get paid for doing unmanned (Satellites, Probes etc) flights, the more you do the more you get paid, and if I recall correctly it pays you on a an annual basis.

I hope this help you or even someone else recall which Mod I am talking about, and again as before thank you in advance for any help you can offer me.

Vitavoro

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.