RainDreamer

So it is Valentine day,  when people celebrate love of all kinds, whether with someone else or with ourselves. How are you KSPeeps enjoying this day? Any rockets launched in the name of love? Worlds conquered? Catching literal moons? Love can do a lot of things, especially with rocket science behind it.

5 hours ago, Bill Phil said:

I think we need a "Rush Day" where the only music allowed in public places is Rush

We need this along with a day for Queen,Muse, The who, The Beatles, David Bowie, etc.

16 minutes ago, Matuchkin said:

Yay! We're celebrating the day when two christians got tortured and painfully executed right after the feast of Lupercal! Hurrah! So happy!

Yay! Makes me feel so warm and fuzzy!  Martyrs make everyone so happy!  (Please read that with extreme sarcasm!)

On 15.2.2016 at 5:47 AM, GoSlash27 said:

Valentine's Day for us was going to see Deadpool (loved it) and then making the waiter at Red Lobster very uncomfortable :D

My mind made up a totally inappropriate story ...

On 15.2.2016 at 9:12 AM, CaptainKorhonen said:

My Valentine's day was just like any other day. Sitting at home alone eating pizza and watching netflix, sleeping and playing games. But at least it was my birthday so that was kinda nice I guess.

Belated happy birthday - should I be in Finland next year I will give you a call. :cool:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.