YOUR BIGGEST AND BEST!

Quick Private Poll  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What disscusions do you want to see?

• More what have you builts, but more specific, like just cars or just planes.
    • Things I have built
    • Disscussions about mods and trouble shooting.
    • Other

What is the biggest, best-est, and hardest thing you have every built in ksp? Please post it with a picture (more if you have them) and a short description. :0.0:MODDED CREATIONS ARE WELCOMED GREATLY!:D

Many types of creations are welcome. Be creative. In particular, try making a ground vehicle (including hover craft), a planetary base, or an interplanetary space craft. I don't mind if it is something else though, as I welcome creativity.  Links to other posts similar to this post are appreciated. Also, please post the craft file and mods used if you can so half this post isn't occupied by requests for a craft file.

Till then, happy building and whatnot to you all :cool:

Welcome to the forums, Captin! Not sure if this is meant to be a Challenge, an omnibus Spacecraft Exchange thread, or what, but you're in the Mission Reports section, so if you look around a bit I think you'll find a lot of Reports of missions that are various users' " biggest, best-est, and hardest thing". You can certainly find my biggest & best-est in my reports. Cheers!