Kerbals Against Humanity

AlextheBodacious

Destroyed...KSC...Bombing...1.1.3

"Today, Jebediah Kerman destroyed the KSC by bombing it with a Magic Boulder from 1.1.3"

A ______ was made when ________ Kerman __________ with _____________

Edited by Rai1102

Kraken... Valentina... Played... The Persistance...

A Krakrn was made when Valentina Kerman Played with the Persistance.

Today _____ met _____ while ______ the Magic Boulder ______ into the ______.

Edited by Ultimate Steve

Today buffallo met buffallo while buffallo the Magic Boulder buffallo into the buffallo.

(I believe in the actual Cards Against Humanity game, there are at most three blanks, and normally just one.)

______: Jeb tested, Kraken approved.

6 hours ago, cantab said:

Rockets: What are they good for? They can store lots of recycled junk. 

The inter_______ ______-ship JK-1XB was traveling on a standard ______-crew rotation between _______ and _______ when it was struck by a Midnight blue ______. This destroyed the __________ causing it to __________, _________ its passengers. 

The inter-Kraken Jeb-designed ship JK-1xB was traveling on a standard 3-jeb-clone crew rotation between JebA, B, C, and Jeb, Valentina(the failed Jeb Clone), and Bob when it was struck by a midnight blue mini-jool. This destroyed the snack container causing it to vanish, saddening its passengers.

@PB666 - Why so long!

The kraken _____ with (the) _____ when it was ______.

On 1-7-2016 at 0:50 PM, SAS123 said:

The Nobel Prize for Krakenology goes to .... @The White Guardian.

I Have in my _______ the most _________ Thing in the Entire ____________.

Erm, I'm afraid I'll have to hand over that prize to my good friend @Agent-Daniel_46 who has a knack for breaking literally every game he comes across, but thanks anyway :D

Anyhow, 'I have in my map view the most ridiculously looking thing in the entire universe targeted, and unsurprisingly it's a piece of 'art' made by one 'Jeb Kerman'.'

Edited by The White Guardian

57 minutes ago, The White Guardian said:

Erm, I'm afraid I'll have to hand over that prize to my good friend @Agent-Daniel_46 who has a knack for breaking literally every game he comes across, but thanks anyway :D

Anyhow, 'I have in my map view the most ridiculously looking thing in the entire universe targeted, and unsurprisingly it's a piece of 'art' made by one 'Jeb Kerman'.'

I think he just broke the game. How ironic.

Edited by PB666

4 hours ago, The White Guardian said:

Snap! I forgot to add a new sentence!

Let's see...

'The most ____ thing ____ is, unsurprisingly ____'

There we go.

The most important thing that you forgot is, unsurprisingly, that @The White Guardian  forgot my LIKE!

_______ Pandering, as _____________ the first Tues of November will approach ______ ___________.

TheReadPanda Pandering, as in the burning wake of the first Tues of November will approach stranding a hundred Kerbals on Eve.

A KSP Youtuber formerly known for playing stock started using mods because of ______

A KSP YouTuber formerly known for playing stock started using mods because of 64-bit support and liking explosions

_______ broke the game when ______

Edited by qzgy

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.