Video Wednesday: It's so classic!

SQUAD

I don't get it. Is there a reason this vid is being featured? A mod or something? Forgive me not trying to be disrespectful. I'm trying to understand why this vid stands out above all the hundreds of other ksp vids out there

2 hours ago, Redneck said:

I don't get it. Is there a reason this vid is being featured? A mod or something? Forgive me not trying to be disrespectful. I'm trying to understand why this vid stands out above all the hundreds of other ksp vids out there

Cause it's so classic )

Edited by Enceos

6 hours ago, rudi1291 said:

Not available in Germany. This is great...

Sorry! I had no idea!

2 hours ago, Redneck said:

Trust me, I'm just about as confused, but Enceos probably summed it up pretty well.

I think we've all swung around the Mun.

Edited by DMSP

3 hours ago, Beowolf said:

Were those ladder rungs between the twin nozzles to let a Kerbal push the ship back home? If so, nice touch! :) 

No, I didn't put ladders anywhere.

Do you know what time you are talking about?

The thing on the transfer stage is a cubic strut but otherwise I don't see anything.

Edited by DMSP

3 hours ago, DMSP said:

No, I didn't put ladders anywhere.

Do you know what time you are talking about?

0:53. I thought that was a ladder section between two engine nozzles. Anyway, not important, and I enjoyed your video. :)

10 hours ago, Redneck said:

"DMSP likes this"

LOL :D

On 3/3/2016 at 10:25 AM, KSP Bros said:

Bit too much of the camera tools, but pretty good.

On 3/3/2016 at 10:33 AM, DMSP said:

I thought so too!

Mr. DMSP (I assume your are a man because the vast majority of KSP players are) I too notice there was a tad much of the camera tools but I myself also make KSP videos and would like to know what mod you are using or if they are in the stock game and I am just an idiot. Congrats on the feature 

On 3/3/2016 at 3:35 PM, DMSP said:

Thank you!

Ha just checked you out on youtube. We had the same number of subscribers until I clicked that button. #19:D

On 3/8/2016 at 4:43 AM, Jhawk1099 said:

Mr. DMSP (I assume your are a man because the vast majority of KSP players are) I too notice there was a tad much of the camera tools but I myself also make KSP videos and would like to know what mod you are using or if they are in the stock game and I am just an idiot. Congrats on the feature 

Ha just checked you out on youtube. We had the same number of subscribers until I clicked that button. #19:D

Hi! Sorry it's a bit late, and yes, gender is correct.

Yes there was, and I was using Scatterer. It changes the Water and the "Haze" in the sky.

Awesome!

Thanks for watching!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.