1:1 Antonov AN-225 (finished)

On 11.3.2016 at 7:34 PM, Scientia1423 said:

I wonder how your computer is able to survive with that amount of parts...

Well, the fact that the 4 minute (in-game time) took about 30-40 minutes in real-time to do already tells something.

I estimate i had about 5-15 fps during my test flights. Don't know the exact amount since the in-game counter showed that i had 25 fps, it felt a lot worse than that.

So yea, for my computers specs, id say that the limit for me would be about 600 parts for it to still be playable.

For that reason i am planning o building the A-400M (45x42m in size) in the same style, should be a lot more reasonable in terms of its part count.

5 minutes ago, kapteenipirk said:

I estimate i had about 5-15 fps during my test flights. Don't know the exact amount since the in-game counter showed that i had 25 fps, it felt a lot worse than that.

So yea, for my computers specs, id say that the limit for me would be about 600 parts for it to still be playable.

You lucky little cow. My computer only allows me 450 parts before I murder my graphics.

On 11.3.2016 at 7:54 PM, Scientia1423 said:

You lucky little cow. My computer only allows me 450 parts before I murder my graphics.

The funny thing is that the graphics card that i use is optimized for 3-D designing not for gaming.

But i feel you, it was only like 3 years ago when i still played with a laptop that couldn't even run KSP 60 fps. Not even with crafts under 200 parts.

And let's not forget my mini-laptop i used at school, it was more a slideshow than anything, it was still more interesting than listening to our teacher talk about  aerodynamics and wing profiles for 8 hours.

• 3 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.