Reputation value?

eberkain

On 3/7/2016 at 11:45 PM, eberkain said:

Actually, I am creating a log book as I play my new career mode game, and I would like to have an actual number, the gauge is not enough.  

How the d**m do I rep you on a phone?!

This is really nerdy and specific, I like it

• 3 weeks later...

I did finally post my year 1 review of my stat tracking game.   Have not been finding alot of time to play, but my wife and I finally finished catching up on vikings so hopefully I will get to play more.  

• 1 month later...
On 08/03/2016 at 3:01 AM, eberkain said:

Its a work in progress, I plan to put up a thread about it in the fan works forum once I hit the end of the first year.  

this is cool. If only there was a KSP mod that generated this stuff / stats automatically!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2016 at 3:26 PM, eberkain said:

@Endersmens I played around with graphs some on the new sheet.   

Spoiler

C1wAKmv.png

That looks great! Have you considered tracking (or charting) the cumulative costs? It might show a better relation between total infrastructure investments and yield.

If you want to go really hard core I'd also track contract duration. I feel that Duna and Eve contracts are Bad Business because of the tremendous opportunity losses (while the contract is open it takes up a slot that could have been used for short term contracts. You might get $1,000,000 for a Duna contract, but you could have made  $2,000,000 with Minmus tourism contracts in the time it took to complete it, so to say). Your log could provide some insights in that.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.