• Once a Year.
    • Monthly.
    • Once every few weeks.
    • Weekly
    • Once every few days.
    • Daily
    • Once every few hours.
    • Hourly.

(Sorry if a thread like this already exists)

Greetings KSP community, Something I decided to ask, how often do you play KSP? I myself play once every few days, I'd like to play it more but it's a bit laggy and crashy, probably due to all the mods I have installed. I also play in Career mode, which means I'm limited in the stuff I do by funds. How often do you play KSP and what are your reasons for playing it so often/not playing it that much?

-Dolphin.

Edited by DolphinDude3

It varies for me.  Sometimes every day for quite a while, but mostly each day for several days then a day or few off.  Occasionally I leave it for a couple of weeks or so, but not very often.

Currently just 'ticking over' waiting for 1.1 so playing a bit less, but not very seriously. 

Periodically. I take brakes for months when I'm occupied with other games, or even real-life. But when I'm on, I'm on every day.

Though I like to browse this forum even when not actually playing. The community is lovely, and I'll never get bored with pictures of what everyone builds.

at one point.....well, let's just say I setup a web server on my KSP machine so I could signal it to launch KSP from my mobile when I got into wifi range, so by the time i'd got in, made tea and got to my machine, KSP would be all ready.  

These days not so much, actually been quite a couple months since I last played; I'm resting up for 1.1 and also I'd got rather fed up with the performance issues (and this annoyance called RL keeps getting in the way).  Hoping to get back into more regular playing once 1.1 comes out. 

Generally daily, however I have had times when I've had enough or just don't want to play so I will go without for a week or so before I come crawling back.  I generally work in sandbox and jump around to different crafts with many different purposes, but I'll try to start a career and if I get past the initial grindfest, I keep it going till I'm waiting years for something to allign or arrive.  

As stated in another post, due to health issues, NOT MUCH...

However... that is starting to change... I changed my rank... no disabled something or other (so it would fit on one line) and adjusted my chair so the bad leg with the crappy knee and hip doesn't hurt too much...

and I started playing again today... not much... but either the re-entry heat is worse... or I seriously suck at building re-entry vehicles.....

Every day. Once I've finished my day job, picked up the Granddaughter from school and got her fed, watered and in bed, done a few jobs for the wife (sweeteners) the laptop goes on. I used to play games such as Assetto Corsa, rFactor etc. where pausing it when somebody needed me wasn't an option, however with KSP there is no rush so pressing the ESC key doesn't hurt :)

I play KSP several times a week between other games and intrests.

Fallout 4 and Xcom 2 occupied my time for a short while, but then back to KSP. I don't play as much as I used to a couple years ago, but I always go back.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.