The Dead Kerbal Hall of Fame

KAL 9000

Lieuutenant Barbert Kerman, United Provincial Navy, was killed in action on May 21st, 1962 after the third stage of the Redstone IV rocket fired fifty degrees away from the target angle, sending his Apogee to 350KM and making his capsule unrecoverable due to the reentry angle becoming too steep.  Barbert impacted the ocean after six minutes of flight at 79m/s, killing him instantly.  He was awarded the Space Medal of Valiance for his actions. 

Lieutenant Barbert was a naval aviation officer, serving with distinction during the Pennisular War as well as acting as a flight instructor to Academy students.  Prior to this, he was a graduate in Aircraft Studies from Doenee Institute of Technology.  In his wake is two children and a wife. His loss is greatly mourned by all.  

Edited by Butterbar

Ralie Kerman, the first female Kerbal on the Mun and Minmus, was killed with Sonbree Kerman when their lander ran out of fuel before achieving radial trajectory over minmus. their science lab disconnected from the main ship on impact and rolled down a slope before exploding. the Pilot, Racine Kerman, was rescued.

Oh, so you want me to post the database of my employees? :)

OT - for 1.0.5:
Elger Kerman - MIA, likely died after a failed takeoff of SST-T-2 Tailwind (tail strike accident). No remains were found on the crash site.

Anlenna Kerman - KIA, failed to follow safety instructions during a deorbit burn aboard the RC-N-1 Notoriety. Craft destroyed by reentry heat at 20 kilometres.

Edrie Kerman, Billski Kerman, Nella Kerman - KIA, cockpit of their SST-R-3 Renegade was destroyed by high temperatures during ascent. Faulty manufacturing process of their MK2 Cockpit was found as the cause. C7 Aerospace held liable for the disaster, forced to reinforce their cockpits. In addition, all kerbal crews are required to turn on air conditioning in flight.

Hopefully the list will not grow...

Sieie Kerman, I lost her when I lost my save file because of a BSOD

She was my ace pilot for every risky plane mission, she began by piloting the plane that was used to refuel my submarine.

Fun fact: she had "BadS" randomly enabled

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.