Some art I've done (Updated)

Findthepin1

So I did this stuff in GIMP or Paintbrush or some other computer app, it varies. Thought I'd put them up somewhere so people can admire them. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, this is a forum thread after all!

First one: An illustration of Førstsmil, a candidate for an object to be added into the Alternate Solar System Thread in the Science Labs subforum:

Spoiler

kkON7RI.png

Second, we have Anemoi, another candidate object for the same thing (this one wasn't my idea originally, I just illustrated it):

Spoiler

ayqBi6d.png

Next, we have Paradium, an image created as a joke response after I discovered someone had made an accidental misspelling of the word Palladium.

Spoiler

1miwQkG.png

I drew a toucan one day because I was bored. You might recognize this from my old signature.

Spoiler

XgKRj5O.png

A bunch of maps of Earth (or part of Earth, in one case).

Spoiler

"Satellite" map:

Tnd0uwa.png

What would the Great Lakes look like all combined?

5lRMvwi.png

An attempted biome map of the world. Light green is plains, dark and slightly brown green is jungle, other dark green is temperate forest, tan-or-something is tundra, white is ice, yellow is desert, grey is mountains. I think that about covers it. Oh yeah, and water's blue.

FNlrorI.png

An earth with inverted land and sea:

JEKT5kh.png

Just realized I forgot to land-inate the Great Rift Valley lakes. Lol.

Moar stuff from my old forum signature:

Spoiler

y78e5pS.png

npuQx8l.png

Wow, that actually wasn't a lot. XD

The Kerbal Solar System (or is it? Vall and Minmus are snowy, the former's fractured like Eeloo, Laythe's nearly iced over and Tylo resembles the old Laythe in this one):

Spoiler

6v1L47X.png

Here we have something a bit more familiar:

Spoiler

IPU2IMG.png

And now let's see what happens to Mars' north polar cap if the planet starts being terraformed...

Spoiler

I1lgU9A.jpg

EDIT 9/11/2016: New image!

Jool seen from Laythe:

Spoiler

MoYkQ7T.png

Whoever took the time to look through this whole post, thank you. Whoever only looked at some, thank you. :D

Edited by Findthepin1

• 5 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.