Dcseal's SpaceCraft Hangar

Hello! Welcome.. This is were i'll keep download links to crafts i'd like to share. If you have any suggestions for what I should make, please tell me them! 

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT A PRO AT KSP AT ALL. KEEP THE SUGGESTIONS EASY/MEDIUM AND THE EXPECTATIONS FOR THE CRAFTS MEDIUM. THANK YOU.

Link to google drive folder to download any craft:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6wK49q90uF0ZDVOQUo2QTlTLVU

Here are my crafts:

The Koala

Plane perfect for flying around for fun, transports 3 Kerbals and is PERFECT for career mode, does not use any endgame parts. Very fast aswell. I was able to hit just a bit over 300m/s.

RyPHcDa.png

The Bee

A stunt plane-like craft that flies well. Warranty void if barrel roll'd

EQU9zW3.png

93JHdMz.png

Gion

An Ion-Powered spacecraft, (That slightly looks like a goat, hence the name)  that can be loaded into a rocket/SSTO cargo bay. Making use of monopropellant and ion, can fly around on any moon and land smoothly.

Warranty void if flown in atmosphere.

fjyrdMP.png

Edited by Dcseal
Added Gion

12 hours ago, Dcseal said:

Hello! Welcome.. This is were i'll keep download links to crafts i'd like to share. If you have any suggestions for what I should make, please tell me them! 

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT A PRO AT KSP AT ALL. KEEP THE SUGGESTIONS EASY/MEDIUM AND THE EXPECTATIONS FOR THE CRAFTS MEDIUM. THANK YOU.

Here are my crafts:

The Koala

Plane perfect for flying around for fun, transports 3 Kerbals and is PERFECT for career mode, does not use any endgame parts. Very fast aswell. I was able to hit just a bit over 300m/s.

RyPHcDa.png

More coming soon. I can say the next one is called The Bee.

A tip, don't do night screenshots

12 hours ago, selfish_meme said:

A tip, don't do night screenshots

Yeah, found that out. Thanks

-EDIT. For the bee I wanted to do a nighttime one, plus I can just use my lights on my plane & kerbal. 

Edited by Dcseal

I recommend using Google Drive for download links, it's fast to upload, easy to use on both ends, and you can even pick who is allowed to download the file and what they can do with it. Other people use KerbalX, which is a pretty good alternative, but I would say it takes a little more time than Google Drive.

Looks like a neat little plane, I can't wait to see what you'll upload in the future!

2 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

Mediafire has caused problems on this forum and we had to block it. Please use a different file sharing service here. 

I'm just curious, What problems did it cause? (I will use google drive)

• 3 weeks later...

I think the stability of the Koloa can be improved by moving the intake back.  That would move the center of drag back, but to compensate for the weight shift you might want to scoot the wings a few cm forward.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.