Just another introductory post!

Zephir

Hello, my name is Zephir, and I'm a KSPholic.  No, really; I've got somewhere in the neighborhood of 1600 hours logged into the game on Steam (for some reason I can't seem to view the exact amount at the minute, odd), which doesn't include when I was playing a career save (from .24 I think) while there was a new version out.  I also have a love affair with a laundry list of mods, which is why I'm not playing KSP right now....  Really looking forward to the official 1.1 release and the updates to said mods, only reason why I'm not playing KSP right now.  XD  I'd still be playing my 1.0.4 install on Linux (far too many mods for 32 bit KSP), but it became pretty thoroughly broken between mod installs/uninstalls and a faulty attempt at changing linux distributions.  C'est la vie, I suppose.

I don't actually have any questions or anything, just welcoming myself to the forums.  I understand that it's in vogue to do so, after all.  ;)

On Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 8:57 AM, Starhawk said:

Hello Zephir and welcome to the forum!

The game is definitely addictive.  There's even a thread in the KSP Discussion section about that.

Glad to have you aboard.

Happy landings!

Thank you!  I didn't actually know there was a thread like that, though I can't say I'm exactly surprised at learning that there is one.  XD  I'll have to go take a look for it.  Thank you for the warm welcome!

(And any landing you walk away from is a happy one, right?)

On Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 4:30 PM, Vanamonde said:

Just another greeting post. :) 

Heh!  I like your style.  <3

On Friday, April 15, 2016 at 9:13 PM, KSACheese said:

Aloha, buenos dias, gutentaug, bonjour, privyet, and hello! Welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Thank you!  By the way, I like your signature.  XD