[1.3.0] Kerbalism v1.2.9

ShotgunNinja

4 hours ago, leomike said:

For those of you that are interested, I have recompiled Kerbalism for 1.1.3 (@yorshee this should fix your problem). You can find it here (update the dll in the GameData/Kerbalism folder). I have run a few quick tests and it seems to work fine, but consider this a hotfix until @ShotgunNinja is back (you might not want to use this in a major career game until we get an official update).

Sweet, thank you! I'm waiting on a few more essential mods before I get back to playing, but damn if this isn't one of them.

9 hours ago, leomike said:

For those of you that are interested, I have recompiled Kerbalism for 1.1.3 (@yorshee this should fix your problem). You can find it here (update the dll in the GameData/Kerbalism folder). I have run a few quick tests and it seems to work fine, but consider this a hotfix until @ShotgunNinja is back (you might not want to use this in a major career game until we get an official update).

Many thanks!

19 hours ago, leomike said:

@benad @dboi88 I don't think there's any reason to alarm ourselves. @ShotgunNinja has shown great interest in adding new features and improving Kerbalism in the past, I wouldn't expect the mod to be abandoned. I might look and see if I can make a quick patch to make it work on 1.1.3 if I get time before an official update, I'd expect the changes to be minimal.

I hope not

Having a bit of a problem with scrubbers, though it could certainly be my own confusion. It seems for the scrubber to work it requires there to be CO2 on the ship. The problem is, I cannot find anything for the exhaled CO2 to be stored in any part for it to be available for use by the scrubber. I would have though some would be included in the command modules along with the bit of Food and Oxygen but that isn't the case.

Hello
I am using the new 1.1.3 version of ksp, and kerbalism with the new " recompiled hotfix  ( thank you for making it ).

But i have one big problem with the above.

All of my capsults that can hold kerbals all have 0 oxygen.... Actual the oxygen bar is missing completely, and well i was wondering if anyone els have this issue ?

- Last time i had issue with oxygen ingame I had to delete module manager and dl a new modulemanager file, but this time this have not fixed my issue.
So what to do ;-)   ( I am using  modulemanager.2.6.25.dll )   this is the newest version avaliable but it was designed for 1.1.2 i think.
The problem with oxygen is both in sandbox and career mode.

Thank you for help in advance ;-)

Edited by Peder

2 hours ago, leomike said:

@Peder Do you also have community resource pack installed? Can you see the food?

Hello.
No i cannot see the food, and i have not other "life support" system or similar installed as far as i know.
( however maybe some old mod or saved file might not have been deleted, i used USI life support a while ago but it is deleted i think ).

Example..
I choose "sandbox" and select 1 mk1 black crew capsul, and put 1 small food container on the top.
When i right click or use middle mouse on the food container on the capsulr or in the building menu, then i cannot see the food anywhere.

I have the following mods installed..:
KSP: 1.1.3 (Win64) - Unity: 5.2.4f1 - OS: Windows 10  (10.0.0) 64bit

Toolbar - 1.7.12     ( latest model 1.1.2 i think   but work 100% )
Kerabl Optical Alignment System - 1.0.3    ( this is designed for 1.1.2 )
RasterPropMonitor - 0.27    ( up to date )
Kerbal Attachment System - 0.5.8    ( up to date )
Kerbal Engineer Redux - 1.1.1     ( up to date )
Kerbal Inventory System - 1.2.12   ( up to date )
KSP-AVC Plugin - 1.1.6.1      ??
Docking Port Alignment Indicator - 6.4    ??
Final Frontier - 1.0.10.2467    ( up to date and working )
SCANsat - 1.1.6.2      ( up to date )
Kerbal Alarm Clock - 3.7   ( up to date )

module manager 2.5.25.dll   ( up to date )

8 hours ago, leomike said:

@Peder Community resource pack is not in your list. Install that and it should work afterward (also Kerbalism is not in your list... but I'm guessing it's installed :wink:).

After DL and install of community resource pack Kerbalism worked as intended.. now jeb can breath again.  ( i can see oxygen and food now )   ;-)

Thank you very much for the help.
Here is the link to the 1.1.3 version if anyone els need it. https://github.com/BobPalmer/CommunityResourcePack/releases

On 22.6.2016 at 7:21 PM, leomike said:

@Chicken_Cabbage Do you have community resource pack installed? Are you using KSP 1.1.2?

Ah, that must be it. I deleted a bunch of mods and probably CRP too because it's not there. Thanks, I'll retry with and get back to you.

On 22.6.2016 at 0:45 PM, Nansuchao said:

So, that's weird. Can you upload your output log on something like Dropboxe and share it here?

Do you still want the logs?

Edited by Chicken_Cabbage

I may have found a solution for EC usage at high warp that should hopefully increase background simulation performance as well. Won't have time to build it until this weekend (hopefully @ShotgunNinja is back by then) but would someone have a 1.1.3 save preferably, with few/no other mods, so I can test performance impact?

1 minute ago, leomike said:

I may have found a solution for EC usage at high warp that should hopefully increase background simulation performance as well. Won't have time to build it until this weekend (hopefully @ShotgunNinja is back by then) but would someone have a 1.1.3 save preferably, with few/no other mods, so I can test performance impact?

I'll sort a save for you when I get home. Give me a couple of hours.

5 hours ago, leomike said:

Here's a save game

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_nRjcqonDoUZTdiVkJzNzBpOFk&usp=sharing

this is the only mod you'll need

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_nRjcqonDoUbDhiWVZYdm0xYkk/view?usp=sharing

Is anyone having issues with solar panels not generating EC? In direct sunlight, the OX-SAT panels top out at 0.14 exposure, which is impossible to keep enough power to an antennae. This is the only mod loaded I can imagine that modifies those parts. This is using the 1.1.3 recompiled DLL posted above.

Disregard. It was Kopernicus. Doh!

Edited by symmeclept
Wrongness.

Hello and very nice ''all around'' mod really, still haave to get around it, being used to good ol' remote tech and stuff.

So here it is, i have a problem where rockets get really unstable the moment a geiger counter is strapped on it. It tilt the rocket the opposite way of where it is installed (tilt left if installed top the right). The problem go away if i remove the geiger counter.

Just wanted to point this out :)

I've been trying to make the scrubbers also refine water as well as oxygen, but the time the water will last to in the mission planner remains the same. Am I modding the scrubber module wrong? I just added wastewater and water resources into the scrubber in the realism profile.

And how would I manage to make the Planetary Base System's Plant Growth Study have the 100% transmission rating like regular Kerbalism experiments

Edited by BashGordon33

27 minutes ago, leomike said:

@BashGordon33 Does the rule work in flight? What does the code for the modified scrubber look like? 

@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleCommand],#CrewCapacity[>0]]
{
  MODULE
  {
    name = Scrubber

// change scrubbed resource
    resource_name = Oxygen
    resource_name = Water 

// change waste name
    waste_name = CarbonDioxide
    waste_name = WasteWater 

// change ec/s per-crew