Active RP

The Cobbler

Here you guys go:

http://krp.net78.net/

You beat me to it.

Good to see that we\'ll have more people in the RP. Things are complicated currently, there\'s a pandemic going around, the space race has pretty much been won before the Mun, and there\'s a cold war that keeps edging towards hot.

Test:

You see, in order to keep roleplay interesting and fun, the users must be able to act professionally, creatively, and informed. How do we know you are? The test. You will take, the Test, and, if you pass, an administrator will change your access level to allow you access to the rest of the forum. You will take the test and PM it to an administrator. It is below -

Writing

Prompt - Choose a moral dilemma (You see someone stealing from a local store, your in a car with people you barely know and they run over a dog, you see someone pocketing lost money, etc.) and explain what you would do. More importantly, explain why you would do it.

Or

Prompt - Describe, in detail, the bedroom of one of the following people -

- A Highschool student about to drop out

- A faded movie star who still thinks he/she\'s famous

- A person with a dead-end job of your choice

- A rich businessman who just lost all of his money somehow (describe how)

You must have at least 4 paragraphs to complete this answer. The entire response must contain at least 2 compound and 2 complex sentences.

Creativity

Scenario - You are stranded on the Mun with no conventional way back home. You have 5 items, describe them and their purpose, then describe how you plan on getting home.

You must have at least a paragraph per item. Your plan on getting home must be at least 3 paragraphs long.

Political Theory

This is a question and answer section. Answer them as best you can.

1. Democracy is - (Answer must be at least 4 sentences long)

2. Name one of the writers of the 'Communist Manifesto' and provide one key point of communism

3. A free election is one in which the following is present -

a) Intimidation at the voting booths

B) Campaign Signs next to the voting booths

c) Forced revelation of voting preferences

d) Freedom to vote for whomever you wish

4. Name the type of Monarchical government in which the crown\'s power is limited

5. The French Revolution aimed to provide what type of government, and ultimately failed at doing so until much later

a) Imperial Government

B) Representative Democracy

c) Direct Democracy

d) Monarchical Government

6. What document is used by many nations to set up their government and provide for future governance?

A Constitution or A Declaration of Independence

7. A nation becomes official in the eyes of the world when -

a) It is recognized by a major power

B) It is recognized by a minor power

c) It declares its independence

d) It sets up its government

8. The purpose of government is to -

I ment like what should I make. I know I have to do the map and flag thing, make a nation pae, and make a citizens page, but is there anything else?

Nothing else as an obligation. Although you should immediately build up bunkers; I am highly prone to causing wars. And if you ever wanted to remain neutral, never have an ally. Seriously. Allies=no nutrality=me dragging you into war some way.

So is the pandemic nearly over?

Either a nation dies (inactive ones) or vaccinated itself.

You could try anytime, just one rule: stay neutral. It helps. ALOT.

Advantages:

You qualify as a GM when one is needed.

Everybody trades with you.

Nobody actually attacks the innocent nation of innocentness.

You get the largest treasury by never having to spend on anything.

And you basically are set up to win if I ever decided to nuke everything one day.

What do you mean by trying? Trying what?

Anyway, have to do the test thingie first

Trying to RP without breaking your computer due to the enormous amount of stupidity I manage to crank out every day.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.