Only some keyboard input; can't launch.

Hi all,

I can build a rocket, but I can't get it to launch.  On the launchpad, some keyboard shortcuts work: arrow keys and ESC, for example.  The mouse works; I can open/close the navball.  But the left shift key doesn't change throttle, T doesn't enable SAS, and space doesn't launch.  Plenty of EC; solar panels and batteries on board.  Time doesn't seem to be paused.  Just testing in sandbox before I start a career.

So I'm busily uninstalling mods to find the culprit.  Uninstalled KER and a few others; no luck.  I do some errors relating to EVE and Stock Visual Enhancement in log.txt, but I'm not sure that's the right log file.  The readme here says something about an output log.txt, but I can't find that.  Should I just upload log.txt?

Mod list: PreciseNode, EVE, Stock Visual Enhancement, Blizzy's Toolbar, Achievements, Planetary Base Systems, Freeze, Kerbalism, Contract Configurator, Contracts Bases & Stations, Historical Contracts, RasterPro, StationScience, Kerbal Alarm Clock.

I'll keep uninstalling mods, but it'll take a while, and I'm wondering if anyone has any quick suggestions.  Thanks.

Edit: forgot to mention that I'm using 1.1.2, latest version, 64 bit.  I downloaded all the latest versions of these mods just an hour or so ago.  I ran 1.1.1 OK with a pure stock install, I think.  I use Win 7, 64-bit, 12G RAM, plenty of HD space, nVidia GTX980.

Edited by Mister Spock

I had this problem the first time I booted up ksp. I loaded up the space station one scenario only to find a large problem. The satellite and the plane were completely gone. Because of this, I flew my kerbal over the the plane and got in. I had no control at all. Then I tried to go to a new save and build a rocket. On the launch pad, I again had no control. After rebooting ksp and my pc, I found that it all worked.

Hope this helps.

I think I found the cause: I had not installed Scatterer properly, and that's a prerequisite for my environmental mods.  Things seem fine now.  Sorry to be a bother!

Edit: is there a way to mark my original post "answered"?

Edited by Mister Spock

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.