Warned already!

dutchy45

Hello fellow kerbonauts,

I have a demo version for about 3 months now and earlier today I asked a couple of questions here. Next thing I know I received a warning that I've got a pirate copy. It got all sorted out after some emailing and messaging and the warning was rescinded. I ques I'll never know if ever there was a kerbonaut who was warned after his/her very first post :confused:. Anyway, to my (noob) questions:

Career mode;  

1. In the "science archives" in "research and development" there are a lot of hidden reports. How can I find out what they are so I can do them?

2. Is the "Biomes" part of in the demo version off, or am I doing something wrong?

I'm starting to really like this game and will buy the full version, but first I'll play the Demo. happy flying everyone

1.  The hidden reports are all the experiments that you haven't run, or, I think, they will be marked 'hidden' if you have a filter on--which you almost always do in the R&D Building.  I'd say that there's a mod for that (it's called [x] Science!) but won't work in the demo version.

2.  Every body with a surface got biomes only in version 0.90, but I think, if memory serves, that even Kerbin and the Mun didn't have them before version 0.22.  The demo is version 0.18:  it's not a case of biomes being off so much as biomes not being coded yet.

Edited by Zhetaan