Rocket explodes by using MechJeb

Hello Kerbals this is my first post i am not really experienced with the game so i installed the mod of MechJeb and by using MechJeb Module as soon as i click Launch and the stage gets green, the rocket explodes and the parts launch off with 500m/s speed in all directions.

Installing this mod was a dream coming true but alot of disappointment after this bug happened

My game version is 1.1.0 and i also installed the compatible mod one from CKAN(auto mod installer)

It happens even when the i put MechJeb module as a secondary module. :(

I think they're referring to the MJ command pod. I've noticed something extremely similar to this as well in 1.1.2. If you orient it vertically and launch on the runway, the Kraken immediately (even with the throttle cut all the way down to 0) accelerates it horizontally in a random direction in excess of 1000m/s (and stays pretty close to the ground). This only works with the command pod (I tried replicating it with the radially-mounted case, and it doesn't happen, and it also doesn't happen when just using stock parts). This works even with launch clamps on the side (and will drag the clamps along with it). I have not tried this from the VAB, so I don't know if its just a SPH/runway related thing or not.

Yes, it works from the launchpad, too. And just to clarify, this does not happen when the pod is oriented horizontally. Although I have gotten it to work by orienting it horizontally and then tilting vertically after dropping it from a launch clamp, but it only seems to work in that case once the pod touches the ground. Which is weird because it didn't have to any other time I tried it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.